Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you should mention Midas, I genuinely don't know which one I want more this or that :dunno

Good job I'll hopefully have both eventually :yess:

Funny you should mention Midas, I genuinely don't know which one I want more this or that :dunno

Good job I'll hopefully have both eventually :yess:

If I had a choice I'd go with this, Midas just has too little to command such a price. But that's only my opinion, I just love to display not really in it for the resale game. This figure while low on extra's has a fine and detailed paint job.

I would imagine there will be a fair percentage of buyers who want to use it as trade fodder or to outright sell it.
But it will command a hefty price.
The hype before it even went up for preorder was majestic, even for this forum.
The only thing even close to it is the Midas, but not everyone wants that.
This one is in a league of it's own.
If you are trading for it, it will likely cost you about $600 to $800 worth of trade items, i reckon.

If the majority of the "fans" are just flipping the figure. This hobby has really become sad. There are a lot on eBay now going for at least $600. Like I said before how limited is this thing?

I would imagine there will be a fair percentage of buyers who want to use it as trade fodder or to outright sell it.
But it will command a hefty price.
The hype before it even went up for preorder was majestic, even for this forum.
The only thing even close to it is the Midas, but not everyone wants that.
This one is in a league of it's own.
If you are trading for it, it will likely cost you about $600 to $800 worth of trade items, i reckon.

I have an extra one that I would only trade for a Midas at this point.

If the majority of the "fans" are just flipping the figure. This hobby has really become sad. There are a lot on eBay now going for at least $600. Like I said before how limited is this thing?

Careful your heading into flipper talk territory and they don't like that around hear :lol Plus this board is starting to recover and actually be about the figure so lets try and keep it like that. But yea I've said the same think about price hikes on the secondary market, its really sad but what can you do:dunno

Read your original post on the email...
Don't you have a BD MKVII ordered?

Also, how heavy is the Tumbler?

I get offered tumblers quite often, hence why I own several. It ships dimensional weight, so its 46 pounds, but the actual tumbler is around 25 pounds. It will probally be $100 to ship. Yea, I got the bd mk vii, but then remembered how expensive it is to ship. Cheaper to buy a bd mk vii than trade,

Every minute on the wait list for this guy is going to eat a small portion of my soul :lol

How much of your soul would you sell for the figure?
:rotfl

I get offered tumblers quite often, hence why I own several. It ships dimensional weight, so its 46 pounds. It will probally be $100 to ship. Yea, I got the bd mk vii, but then remembered how expensive to ship. Cheaper to buy a bd mk vii than trade,.

Lol.
I got the Gantry and MKIV sent to me from NY last year. Shipping was $90 and the box weighed 7 kilos. That was tracked but not insured.
I know the Tumbler would be more than that.
Sideshow listed the Tumbler as 13.15 Kilos.
Not entirely undoable.

Back