Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my final flex payment on Oct 10th! $134 being charged! That's why I love flex pay-feels like I'm getting an amazing figure for a $130!!!!

I dunno what is it bout this particular figure/thread but it seems to bring out the worst in people here.

Other exclusive releases like midas etc have been somewhat fine. :huh

Well it's kind of obvious why, this figure featured heavily in the film, was part of the best scenes in The Avengers, looks awesome, has the best Stark face sculpt by a long shot, is very limited in it's production run, not available in some countries and therefore skyrocketing the price leaving it out of reach of most collectors.

That's what causes tension, not that it excuses people's behaviour.

Well it's kind of obvious why, this figure featured heavily in the film, was part of the best scenes in The Avengers, looks awesome, has the best Stark face sculpt by a long shot, is very limited in it's production run, not available in some countries and therefore skyrocketing the price leaving it out of reach of most collectors.

All that may be true, but the real reason there is unrest in here is because of the very limited release and the fact that so many missed out.
Were the Midas to become an equally limited release, then it will get much worse.

Yep. that's one of the things I said, limited in it's production run/release which is a shame due to the other reasons I posted.

Just got my final flex payment on Oct 10th! $134 being charged! That's why I love flex pay-feels like I'm getting an amazing figure for a $130!!!!

If that is so, maybe you should go for regular pay, and put $2 a day into your account, and then on the last day before being charged, put in $1. Then it only seems like you have paid $1 for the figure. What a savings!

Congrats for you guys that where able to grab him retail. Such a beautiful headsculpt. Anyone have a pic bd side by side with reg?

Here ya go'

Congrats for you guys that where able to grab him retail. Such a beautiful headsculpt. Anyone have a pic bd side by side with reg?

1383113_10151870116582319_1794475663_n.jpg

Hmmm... Maybe lots of ppl's credit cards will decline and more orders will open up... Hate to hope for that, but I won't be too upset if that happened lol. .0001% chance.

Last edited:
:lol Im sure one of my fondest memories of SSF down the road will be this very thread. Always good for a laugh,very satisfying. Gonna have to nickname my BD MK7 " ThisistooDarkmatter":monkey1

Back