Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2zt8s2g.png

34drifp.gif

:goodpost: it looks fine!

the only difference is minor panel lines that dont really show from the front. the chin "dimple" is the only noticeable difference between the two on this angle.

while i dont think its a %100 match (they eyes) , i also don't think it ruins the figure it will look fine with the lights on.

the only difference is minor panel lines that dont really show from the front. the chin "dimple" is the only noticeable difference between the two on this angle.

while i dont think its a %100 match (they eyes) , i also don't think it ruins the figure it will look fine with the lights on.

Nope.
I have no idea what people are moaning about as regards size.
Everyone you show it to will know it's Iron Man.
It's close enough for me!

946908_462277313856509_1495323373_n.jpg

HT's version is slightly too big. No idea why but it is. I'm not complaining because I have never had a problem with the ways the eyes look but it's definitely not spot on. Slightly too wide causing that bug eye effect from various angles. The top picture is Play Imaginatives version. They have it slightly too thin. :lol but more accurate compared to HT.

Mark-VII-Bust.jpg

So what kind of packaging are we getting with this guy? Standard clamshell? I feel like since he's so limited (and more pricey) it would be nice of HT to give us some special packaging. Maybe like DX foam?

So what kind of packaging are we getting with this guy? Standard clamshell? I feel like since he's so limited (and more pricey) it would be nice of HT to give us some special packaging. Maybe like DX foam?

That would be nice. Considering the price and rarity, he should come with the entire DX packaging treatment. :dunno

Back