Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what exactly did the quote "lol yeah and in the end did an awesome job!" exactly give away??? Jesus some people in this forum are wayyy too sensitive.

How about you just shut the hell up about the movie until a few days after release? Is that so hard?

How about you just shut the hell up about the movie until a few days after release? Is that so hard?

Lol. What's easier to accomplish - you avoiding the IM-related threads for a day or two until you see the movie, or asking the ENTIRE internet not to spoil it for you?

I understand there's common courtesy, but come on', its the f'ng internet.

2j1wn00.gif

Having this much armors in a 2 hour movie was just a ploy by Disney and Marvel to sell as much toys and merchandise as possible.

Perhaps. They are in the business to make money. And Disney is well known of knowing how to do it. :exactly:

Wanna complain about the price of HT Ironman figs? Blame Disneys greedy asses. They charged HT alot for the licence,same for all the other companies I assume.

They shouldn't make this a limited release. Judging by the tonnes of Iron Man figures coming out from La, Di, Da and all the assorted companies, this market will be flooded for choice very soon. They would want to make as much money as possible and not leave to the flippers and scalpers.

I'm just surprised people think that movies/television aren't vehicles to sell merchandise. Transformers and G.I. Joe were created COMPLETELY to sell the toy lines. This is nothing new, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a tard lol.

They shouldn't make this a limited release. Judging by the tonnes of Iron Man figures coming out from La, Di, Da and all the assorted companies, this market will be flooded for choice very soon. They would want to make as much money as possible and not leave to the flippers and scalpers.

What? This is exactly why they made it limited. It is only a variation from the clean armor. I can almost assure you this version would have stayed stagnant if it had a normal release.

What? This is exactly why they made it limited. It is only a variation from the clean armor. I can almost assure you this version would have stayed stagnant if it had a normal release.

the non-promo regular version and ss exclusive version mark VII has battle damaged armor too. both are listed sold out.

901897_press15-001.jpg

901897_press16-001.jpg

Last edited:
the studios presents it to the public. if it appeals to us, we buy it. if it doesn't appeal to us, we don't. therefore some will love and some will hate. how is this different than any other figure produced? pretty simple to me.

like=sale.... dislike=fail

Yeah, I think by now we should know that the users in this forum do not represent the entire fan base of HT Iron Man figures.

Look at the responses of BD Mark VII before it was released for PO, many citing that they will give it a pass if it costs more than $250. But it turns out that there are many more die hard Iron Man fans (and even scalpels) who are willing to fork out $295 to buy not just 1 piece only.

Anyway, still waiting for the release of Mark VII, hopefully we can see it next week!

Back