Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the collectors who pre-ordered this figure, own it. Those who wanted it have it. The casual fans remain. We might have a little money and we start the debate to ourselves if we want to make the purchase.
This is where I think HOT TOYS new "mantra" of "charge em more, give them less" might start to backfire. For us casual fans of the character we start to think "Well what am I getting for $220?", "is it worth it?". For me I look at the figure which is nice, but I see a lack of accessories etc. In the end I don't see $220+ for this figure and I walk away. Still a nice figure!

My current don't mess with shelf :)

9625834404_3c08b7c512_c.jpg

9625834276_4fcfe6e16d_c.jpg

That's F'ing sweet, theres a lot of kick@$$ right there:clap:clap:clap

I would have bought this if the HS wasnt so terrible, i would have taken either a normal head or an all out berserker rage head, this was just off, and we didnt even get a toothbrush....

I would have bought this if the HS wasnt so terrible, i would have taken either a normal head or an all out berserker rage head, this was just off, and we didnt even get a toothbrush....

The hs looks fantastic to me, but it's pretty obvious that you hate it. :lol Looks like a pissed off Wolverine and the detail and paint is great imo.

:lol I like the HS though the expression is debatable. It's the outfit that blows it for me. I'd only want 1 Wolverine for my shelf and having him in this suit ain't it.

I do like this better than Zod who looks like he broke his jaw on a Gobstopper.

:lol I like the HS though the expression is debatable. It's the outfit that blows it for me. I'd only want 1 Wolverine for my shelf and having him in this suit ain't it.

I do like this better than Zod who looks like he broke his jaw on a Gobstopper.

Zod is a bit off imo but for me im just gunna be using the helmet head anyway, at least they gave that option. Plus their likely gunna do a spandex suit version and likely that will have a better head. I think the sculpt would benefit from the heat vision effect

I don't know man, he looks mean to me, but if you don't like, then you don't like it. I'm not going try and tell you otherwise, so you save yourself some money not buying him. :peace

Initially, I had the same impression of him too. His teeth reminded me of my hamster's. But when you actually get this figure in hand. It's a whole new story. Try looking at the HS from a different perspective. Look at the head overall and don't focus on the teeth.

I have 2 of these and used to have 2 origins. I find it much easier to pose this guy than the origins because his face expression imo matches action. Can't really pose the origins ver when he has a straight serious face.

Btw I figured out how to remove the jacket without ruining the zipper or cutting the stitch at the end of the jacket.

Initially, I had the same impression of him too. His teeth reminded me of my hamster's. But when you actually get this figure in hand. It's a whole new story. Try looking at the HS from a different perspective. Look at the head overall and don't focus on the teeth.

I have 2 of these and used to have 2 origins. I find it much easier to pose this guy than the origins because his face expression imo matches action. Can't really pose the origins ver when he has a straight serious face.

Fair enough but would you not find a full on berserker rage head better? Just saying they made the effort to add expression, why not go all the way with it

The more photos I see of this figure, the more he grows on me. I'm probably going to try to pick him up soon, or maybe use a gift code or discount and flex pay him.

Back