Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Yeah, it does look like Bale, and in another picture you can clearly tell they are working on a Christian Bale sculpt. Though neither look like DKR Bale, they look like DK Bale. Who knows? One picture it looks like Nick Fury. So.. I'm going to guess these pictures are not actually current.

Looks like Bale to me too -- and the girl sculpt in the background looks like Scarlet.

Hulk's head looking good.

375815_10150853581562344_58690437343_9842843_664561887_n.jpg

I'm guessing the sculpt that lee so young works on is x-men 1st class xavier hs? No? :lol

Nice eye Wor-Gar that does look like Scarlet! It doesn't look like they snuck in anything we don't know about, but that's to be expected. It's really cool to see a new bit of the Hulk though.

Yeah, not too surprising since it matches the promo pic of Hulk's face next to the wip Hulk on the first page.

But like you said, still cool.

Its absolutely great to know that if we only get one Hulk HS, its an angrey look with teeth showing. My second choice is a roaring HS.

If that's the 1/6 sculpt then consider it bought :yess:

(as if i was planning on not getting it :lol)

thank god.
Y the FK are there now 3 threads for the Hulk and his head,LOL
looks awesome in that facebook pic,don't you agree?
Is that Widow in the shot behind the dude?

Yeah, why someone making a new thread bout it

Hulk's head looking good.

Looking real good. I sometimes wonder if we'll get a second head, but they went with the perfect expression so I can't complain if we get just one. It all depends on the price.

Looks like Bale to me too -- and the girl sculpt in the background looks like Scarlet.

Damn you're good. I didn't notice the possible BW HS. Too amazed at how the Hulk HS looks so far in the sneak peek.

We need about ten more Hulk new head sculpt threads. There are not enough!!! Hulk gets angry if he doesn't get enough attention. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back