Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching it now with my little cousin. I love the Lizard, a figure if him would be so epic,

- Movable Jaw
- Tattered Lab Coat
- Duffel bag
- Lizard forumula gas grenades
- Extendable claws
- Movable tail
- Oscorp syringe

Loki has been pushed to April on SS's site. I expect this to as well since ami has it for late march.

I'd be really surprised to see a Lizard in this scale, personally. Might be wrong, but not sure there's enough ASM fans willing to pay Hulk+ prices (my guess would be $350.00) for Lizzie.

While I personally found Whiplash to be very boring, design-wise, I'm guessing he was pretty cheap and easy for HT to release. The fact that HT never released a Green Goblin from Raimi's SM makes me think Lizard is even more remote of a chance. Admittedly, that precedent might have no value whatsoever, but just my impression.

Spidey is my favorite hero. And The most confusing question I have about HT is why they haven't made a Raimi Green Gobin, Doc Ock or Venom. And the B side to that question is INSTEAD OF NEW GOBLIN!

Yeah, New Goblin is another design I scratch my head about. Just no appeal to me whatsoever. Would've loved a Doc Ock. Movie version really nailed the character, IMO.

Doc Ock would be a great seller, brillaintly captaure on film and a classic character to boot.

I'd be all except maybe Venom as i thought he was too puny. Goblin though cheesy in the film would look great as a figure on the Glider.

Doc Ock would be a great seller, brillaintly captaure on film and a classic character to boot.

I'd be all except maybe Venom as i thought he was too puny. Goblin though cheesy in the film would look great as a figure on the Glider.

And HT have the technology to make it work too, anyone that has the IRON MAN mkIV + Gantry set could attest to this.

But then it would have a 'Gantry' style price too.

Any Spidey villain would be welcome. I believe that any of them would've sold better than Whiplash and War Monger. Spidey has more well known and popular villains

War Monger? Is that a combination of War Machine and Iron Monger?

Does anybody know why I'm unable to view the last page of this thread (page 281)? It keeps saying there's a security hazard on that page and that my computer is at risk of getting a virus if I proceed. Now I'm lost in the conversation. :(

535593_10151517811581788_686851954_n.jpg

Superhero Hype just popped us an exclusive look at the new suit...

my god it looks good but at the same time, makes this one even more desirable since it'll not be in the 2nd film

I really hope thats not real. Love the eyes, but the suit looks like Raimi's one, which I thought we had left behind us. Way too polished.

Yup, it looks real (unless it's sophisticated shop job) and looks like a tired rethread of Maguire's costume. Guess they lost their ***** with the second film. Looks horrible apart from the eyes IMO..

spidermansmallnew_zpsbe9574c5.jpg

Yup, it looks real (unless it's sophisticated shop job) and looks like a tired rethread of Maguire's costume. Guess they lost their ***** with the second film. Looks horrible apart from the eyes IMO..

spidermansmallnew_zpsbe9574c5.jpg

it actually looks like Maguire's mask with Garfield's body...I'll take it...I like the enormous spider logo on his chest

Back