Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not? They did a surprise hood with Captain America, they did a surprise table with the Mrk II AU, they did a surprise 'rock' with the first Thor....

Well, I hope you're right and I am wrong!

Persoanlly though I would prefer a better display base!

I have a good feeling about movie two. Now that the origin is knocked out the way we get a chance to see a spidey story arc we've never seen on film so im hyped for the second movie.

I hope the costume in ASM2 is better than the first one. Looks like he peeled it off a bunch of NERF basketballs and sewed it together.

I have a good feeling about movie two. Now that the origin is knocked out the way we get a chance to see a spidey story arc we've never seen on film so im hyped for the second movie.

I was kind of hoping they'd skip the origin in Amazing when that film was getting started, but even though they went over it again, I think it was much better than what we saw in Raimi's films. I agree about the sequel, I think it'll be really good. I can't wait to see it.

Got a feeling I'm not gonna like the new suit! See it looking too cartoony.

^ i'm the same. Got s feeling they'll make it completely different from the ASM costume to placate the haters of that costume, and they'll probably hate it anway :dunno

The lenses so far arent all that bad. I just hope the rest of the suit is good.

So i would think the final product should end up more like this. (looking forward to it)

Hot%20Toys%20-%20The%20Amazing%20Spider-Man%20teaser__scaled_500.jpg

Back