Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything I have ever ordered has come UPS. The only exception being the Tumbler I received last week. I believe they typically use UPS in the contiguous US. FedEx for international. Maybe they are just using FedEx around Christmas? Maybe they have received better rates from FedEx and have gone exclusive? I don't care as long as it gets here in one piece!

Hey nia, you live in la..why are you getting yours monday?? I just got my shipping notice and says it arrives tommorow...

I have them sent to my office so they are only delivered during the week. There's no one at home to sign so I prefer the office. This time it worked against me but it is ok, I'll have him Monday. :)

mine is here few pix

18a3818caef97f27fb554d11edc5cb15.jpg

823c51f5c22b403f5ae88664d3af22d8.jpg

Nice!
Can't wait to get mine.

Everything I have ever ordered has come UPS. The only exception being the Tumbler I received last week. I believe they typically use UPS in the contiguous US. FedEx for international. Maybe they are just using FedEx around Christmas? Maybe they have received better rates from FedEx and have gone exclusive? I don't care as long as it gets here in one piece!

They ship UPS to Alaska :wave
Usually takes 3 days to get to my door. Just got charged the final flex, hoping to have cap by the end of next week or Christmas Eve

This is great, so many folks are getting this in hand soon!

One question though...have they hollowed out the cheeks on the sculpt a little? Not that it's an overly bad thing...again it could just be the lighting.

They charged my last FlexPay instalment over a week ago. No shipping notice yet... Order satus says "shipping soon" since monday. I gess they were supposed to ship orders 48 hours after changing status. Getting impatient now...

I was supposed to receive it on the 18th but fedex bumped it to the 19th. Oh well, I wasn't opening it till Christmas anyways.

I was supposed to receive it on the 18th but fedex bumped it to the 19th. Oh well, I wasn't opening it till Christmas anyways.

I think it was because Sideshow created the labels on the 13th, but FedEx didn't pick them up till the 14th, pushing it back a day. Mine did the same thing.

Congrats to those who will hopefully receive there's on the 19th.
Great pics skeemer, really awesome looking figure. If I wasn't so caught for cash at the moment I would love to PO. :slap

Back