Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno whether to stick with my order with Sideshow or just get him from one of the HK sellers, been frantically checking their ebay pages :lol

Iron-Man-and-Captain-America-in-The-Avengers.jpg

they will be left like this until the rest of the team arrives

So far the two Avengers figures that have been released have both been of the highest quality.... I dont see this one being anything other than awesome

I already paid full for my Cap and can't wait to have him in hand...tweaked sculpt is nice but if it were an additional sculpt it would be better

With this is being shipped within 14 days by SSC, how come Asia sellers don't have this in hand yet? Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they usually get their goods weeks before us who live stateside? Are they doing some sort of simultaneous release?

This is great news as Cap will now be my Xmas present.

But what about Loki and Black Widow? They gave same 'delayed til december' with Loki too. Does that mean we may get him too?

So excited for this! Getting mine from AlterEgo, so I'll have to wait a bit longer, but the fact that he's finally arriving is great news.

With this is being shipped within 14 days by SSC, how come Asia sellers don't have this in hand yet? Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they usually get their goods weeks before us who live stateside? Are they doing some sort of simultaneous release?

There's no such thing as a simultaneous release. They have to send several containers of these things by boat from the country of origin to where it's going. Then it has to hit customs.
I'd say that four weeks from the time we first see heads, bodies and other parts turning up on eBay is when this will start to ship out.

There's no such thing as a simultaneous release. They have to send several containers of these things by boat from the country of origin to where it's going. Then it has to hit customs.
I'd say that four weeks from the time we first see heads, bodies and other parts turning up on eBay is when this will start to ship out.

Maybe because of our holiday who knows. I think I'm canceling on account of it being right before Christmas. The worst time of year for a figure in my opinion.

Back