Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How sure are we, that HT is really gunna release 2.0 of anything from ENDGAME? With all the new designs from not only this film, but others as well, and unreleased Figs still in the pipeline from MCU and other properties , how are they even gunna have time to get back to redue or release any of these old figs? I’m not teying to burst any bubbles, just wanting to ask a real question about this!

How sure are we, that HT is really gunna release 2.0 of anything from ENDGAME? With all the new designs from not only this film, but others as well, and unreleased Figs still in the pipeline from MCU and other properties , how are they even gunna have time to get back to redue or release any of these old figs? I’m not teying to burst any bubbles, just wanting to ask a real question about this!

One reason I can think of is that it will be relatively cheaper to do a 2.0 compared to a completely new character. Hot Toys can improve on the previous version while potentially reusing or modifying some original parts. Of course I expect Hot Toys to gauge potential demand before going that route.

Hot Toys are whores for money hahaha if theirs money to be made in 2.0’s of the first avenger related characters and they can be sold under the end game license then hot Toys will do it!

I had those same glue stains on this biceps, i used a tide stain stick a few times and they eventually faded.

I am also hoping for a 2.0 of this cap because the red stripes on the abdomen are starting to bleed into the white areas around them. This is seriously the only figure I've ever had these issues with.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Isn’t the resurrection of a an old figure thread when a film releases and have it be abuzz, sort of a spoiler in itself? :lol

I remember the Red Skull figure thread being resurrected as well when IW released. Spoiler alert: he returns.

The set pictures released months ago of Steve and Thor in their A1 costumes so not sure that is a spoiler at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t the resurrection of a an old figure thread when a film releases and have it be abuzz, sort of a spoiler in itself? :lol

I remember the Red Skull figure thread being resurrected as well when IW released. Spoiler alert: he returns.

Normally I’d agree, but it’s been pretty widely known that this suit was in the movie for a while now.

Normally I’d agree, but it’s been pretty widely known that this suit was in the movie for a while now.

The first spoiler from the movie that I saw was a set photo of them in the avengers assemble outfits. I thought that was going to be in infinity war. As soon as that movie ended I knew where they were going with endgame.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have the feeling this particular figure is going to be quite desired after Endgame.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back