Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah and i dont like it. looks just as impractical and a whole lot less America. I said it before and i still think its true; i think they are trying to make cap more appealing to a wider demographic instead of having america all over him which many places wouldnt like

try to sneak around in a cheerleader outfit and see how fast you get spotted :panic:

the **** do you do for a living to have all that $$$

funny-pictures-police-car.jpg

I broke down and ordered Cap off BBTS.

They now have -ONE- Captain America left. If you want it, I'd suggest ordering quickly.

Awesome posing fella, especially on TFA version :clap:clap:clap

Thanks. I have some costume parts on the way so i can make Helicarrier Steve.
TFA Cap's open helmet is the best way of posing him. As soon as i can pick up a cheaply priced Avengers Cap helmeted head, i will dremel it out and do the same with Avengers Cap. I know the hood is supposed to be the helmet, but i'd prefer him to be holding it.

I caved a week or so ago and bought Avengers Cap.
He arrived today and i have him standing next to TFA Cap, Tony and Fury.
Just waiting for BW right now...
That costume looks the business.

Very nice poses :yess:

Hopefully you just got two separate war hero or whatever you call it HS .

I would hate to think you had to buy two sets of the soldier non costumed cap. It's nice, but I don't think it's worth getting more than one.

Very nice poses :yess:

Hopefully you just got two separate war hero or whatever you call it HS .

I would hate to think you had to buy two sets of the soldier non costumed cap. It's nice, but I don't think it's worth getting more than one.

Lol. Thanks.
I don't have Rescue Cap yet. I PM'd a member here to buy one but he never replied(I do live in Scotland. Maybe i scared him off, lol).
I bought a couple of Rescue headsculpts on Ebay. I have another one coming shortly for Helicarrier Steve and another for training Steve.

I caved a week or so ago and bought Avengers Cap.
He arrived today and i have him standing next to TFA Cap, Tony and Fury.
Just waiting for BW right now...
That costume looks the business.

Excellent display Username! Now you got me wanting to buy an extra HS! :clap

Lol. Thanks.
I don't have Rescue Cap yet. I PM'd a member here to buy one but he never replied(I do live in Scotland. Maybe i scared him off, lol).
I bought a couple of Rescue headsculpts on Ebay. I have another one coming shortly for Helicarrier Steve and another for training Steve.

That's what I thought :lol Getting more than one rescue cap set would be overkill just to get the HS.

Whatever happened to the HT release of Cap's comic version outfit that was at SDCC last year.. I haven't seen or heard anything about it :dunno

Since it's now obvious that Avengers Cap is selling well and has been out for some time now, it doesn't make sense why it's taking so long to come out, especially since the HT's comic book version is based on the TFA film.

Does anyone know what happened to the comic's version? :dunno

Maybe it's like the SDCC or DX version of Batman Begins released way after the movie premiered.

That's what I thought :lol Getting more than one rescue cap set would be overkill just to get the HS.

Yeah. I like the Rescue version but i can't imagine having multiples of a figure just for one part. That's what Ebay is for!

Whatever happened to the HT release of Cap's comic version outfit that was at SDCC last year.. I haven't seen or heard anything about it :dunno

Since it's now obvious that Avengers Cap is selling well and has been out for some time now, it doesn't make sense why it's taking so long to come out, especially since the HT's comic book version is based on the TFA film.

Does anyone know what happened to the comic's version? :dunno

Do you have pics?
I know rescue Cap is wearing the "War Bonds Cap" tunic. How hard would it have been to tailor a new set of trousers and sleeves to go with it?

Yeah. I like the Rescue version but i can't imagine having multiples of a figure just for one part. That's what Ebay is for!

Do you have pics?
I know rescue Cap is wearing the "War Bonds Cap" tunic. How hard would it have been to tailor a new set of trousers and sleeves to go with it?

55662934638467062rd38qbg.jpg

Do you have pics?

I'll try to find some. The one I'm referring to was the traditional comic style outfit with the white star and wings on the head.

I know when I saw the footage of SDCC of last year and showed all the concepts of HT's Avengers line, you can see that they had the avengers Cap displayed but near it was the Comic book version of Cap.

I will always love the vintage cap suit, that's why I would want this version, even though in TFA it was made to be more of a comedic or joke scene.

Maybe I can try to get a screen shot from the film when he was in that outfit.

Back