Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EX was back instock now it's gone again :gah: I was just about to order as well. :lol

Great pics! If SSC doesn't get anymore EX in the next week i'm just going to get the reg before they all go as well.

Thank you! I had the chance to get the EX, but I went for the free shipping for just the regular version. Now, I kind of wish that I had gotten it. Oh well, with my luck, one of my four dogs probably would've eaten it anyhow. :)

Thank you! I had the chance to get the EX, but I went for the free shipping for just the regular version. Now, I kind of wish that I had gotten it. Oh well, with my luck, one of my four dogs probably would've eaten it anyhow.:)

:lol

I know it's nothing that great but my friend Firebird will just post EX or Fail at me. :gah: :lol

I know it's nothing that great but my friend Firebird will just post EX or Fail at me. :gah: :lol

:rotfl

I'm sure they'll probably design something for these holographic things that will make me regret not getting them, well, except for the holographic repulsor with the Mark II Unleashed.

:rotfl

EX or Fail :mwaha

tumblr_mdhp7x6LyT1rzhpbno1_250_zps060e5c5e.gif
:gah:

Back