Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this at last, really love this one. Can't believe I ignored it to begin with, detail is absolutely amazing.

92CCA413-8A1B-4042-B3C6-336511FE8766-18600-00001530F0C567B4.jpg

666BEC7A-B571-48AB-A788-4B0CBDF87C9D-18600-00001530E92F1494.jpg

A25871C9-AEF6-43E0-8500-0337AD2B1A03-18600-00001530E21BC68B.jpg

Got this at last, really love this one. Can't believe I ignored it to begin with, detail is absolutely amazing.

I almost ignored this figure as well :slap. I'm so glad that I did not, I can look at this guy and find a new detail every time.
The only bad part is that since I got this guy, I now feel the need to collect all the Iron Man figures. In fact, Mark II Armor Unleashed will be arriving in a few days. :yess:
Here's another picture of mine that I took today (hope you guys don't mind)...

Untitled by Sabrina Newcamp, on Flickr

I was afraid I was going to want more Iron Man figures after getting this one but for me, I have always loved this suit and I am happy enough with just this one until the Mark VII. Plus I don't want too many of the same figure.

*Looks at cabinet with 4 Jokers and 1 more space for another 1 or 2 jokers*

...:rotfl

I almost ignored this figure as well :slap. I'm so glad that I did not, I can look at this guy and find a new detail every time.
The only bad part is that since I got this guy, I now feel the need to collect all the Iron Man figures. In fact, Mark II Armor Unleashed will be arriving in a few days. :yess:
Here's another picture of mine that I took today (hope you guys don't mind)...

Untitled by Sabrina Newcamp, on Flickr

Cool pic! Great looking figure!

Your custom work is incredible dude, really well done.

:exactly::hi5:

Your custom work is incredible dude, really well done. I'd love a Reeve changing custom, I'll have to look into that.

Thanks a lot.
I asked Tony Meis a while back if he could make Superman "T-shirts" for changing customs(You don't need a whole Reeve suit under there if he's only going to be pulling the shirt apart to show the S), and he said it's totally doable.

This figure just recently jioned my Detolf and it's very nice!!! I'm glad I came late to the IronMan party with HT but it's great to hear we will be getting all the 2.0's. I have this one and the Mark II 2.0.. just love these! When's the next 2.0 release???

Back