Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still love the old one but 2.0 paint job make it looks alot more "real" :panic::panic::panic:

I still love the old one but 2.0 paint job make it looks alot more "real" :panic::panic::panic:

Are you gonna be getting this OMG? Would love to see your photos!

In other news, HT really is being merciless on our poor wallets...one great release after another :monkey2:monkey2:medic

I have it since last week, almost finish taking pics, review come sometime next week not confirm yet ~ :panic::panic::panic:

Oh ~ the box ~ wtf it look really nice! :panic::panic::panic:

I have it since last week, almost finish taking pics, review come sometime next week not confirm yet ~ :panic::panic::panic:

You big tease!!

Cannot wait to get my hands on this figure, guess the Enterbay Batman & Joker will have to wait till October :panic:

Just wondering to all owners of the ver 1 Mark I, are there any known issues with the figure? Like paint chipping, color fading, etc.?

I have seen no issues at all. He's still great I think.

:exactly: It is an always will be a fantastic figure, even with this 2.0 looking to be an improvement over the original, the first Mark I still trumps most other figures!:lecture

OMG any word on Hawkeye sideshow has every one in a frenzy saying he is shipping next week

Just wondering to all owners of the ver 1 Mark I, are there any known issues with the figure? Like paint chipping, color fading, etc.?

zero qc issues. still perfect. but im still getting this new one because the new hs is superior and im a crazy freak.

Last edited:
No qc issues but mine and a friend's had some serious loose ankle problems. Not a big deal if you didn't mind using his stand. If you want a standless display, I stuck tooth picks up his pantleg and plugged the bottom into his "shoes" which stopped the ankles from moving too far forward or backwards. After that, it was the sturdier than WM :lol

May not have explained it really well but you'll see what I mean when you get it.

Let us not forget the great packaging the original Mark 1 came in.

But i think I may as well upgrade.

Man, had we sold this six months ago we would've gotten a fortune!!

I hope we at least make enough to finance the new version.

Let us not forget the great packaging the original Mark 1 came in.

But i think I may as well upgrade.

Man, had we sold this six months ago we would've gotten a fortune!!

I hope we at least make enough to finance the new version.

Mine is sitting fine on the shelf just the way he is. Other then the face and base its the same figure. I wont use the base and the face is always covered so for me I just can't see a reason to upgrade.

Awesome for those that missed the first one! :clap

Back