Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they'd definitely be an asset with all the details on this figure. Thanks for the comparison shots, robbiethepainter.

He does look like a walking junk-pile (while at the same time, looking like something that could actually work), as DrQ2 mentioned, but it's tied as my favourite armour with the classic Mark IV. Ideally I'd have this figure and Mark IV and call it a day on Iron Man.

call it a day??yeah right,thats what i keep telling me...:slap

Haven't bought an Iron Man, yet, but have War Machine SV on the way, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm determined to just get one, definitive Iron Man, though. Don't really have any desire at this point to have more than one version, but perhaps WM will be my gateway piece. Then I can look forward to losing my home and divorce. :lol

Haven't bought an Iron Man, yet, but have War Machine SV on the way, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm determined to just get one, definitive Iron Man, though. Don't really have any desire at this point to have more than one version, but perhaps WM will be my gateway piece. Then I can look forward to losing my home and divorce. :lol

Mark2au, mark6, war machine. Less then 90 days. Will order the set with mark4 next month( waiting on points to hit. Should cost about $200 ship.) An mark1 on PO. Will get war monger(sp) when it IS IN STOCK. Bra____ and Fox this month also.

I am divorced, home pay off. Also told myself only ammor figures. Did not see Ironman items till lasts month. Oh an seen Lady Death. She smiled at me and said. "You know you need me"

Sometimes I wish I never found this site :gah:

Im surprised this wasn't at the Con. Considering this is supposedly due in August.

Yep considering they had Predator figures on show that were out a year ago it is odd there was no sign of this. Still yet to see the Tony Stark HS 'in hand'

Yep considering they had Predator figures on show that were out a year ago it is odd there was no sign of this. Still yet to see the Tony Stark HS 'in hand'

Makes me think DELAY- till next year so they can push out DKR and Avengers stuff sooner

Makes me think DELAY- till next year so they can push out DKR and Avengers stuff sooner

Well they probably only had a set number of things the could show and decided to go with the avengers and newer releases . But who knows they might be actual delays.

Heck anythinh the show now will be for Q1/2013 Q4 is packed

I think that's the reason the X-men figures are being hidden, after Hulk Marvel Hot Toys will be fairly dry until Iron Man 3.

Back