Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still deciding whether I want to pay extra just to get that exclusive holographic Mk.I 3-inch figure, or if I should just get the regular mass retail release..

I made the effort with the Supes ex, but I wasn't fussed about this one.

I didn't think the original could be topped (except for the HS), but they've done it again... This fig is 100 different kinds of awesome!!! :yess::yess::yess:

114710wmm5n3k35yn383lw.jpg

It's steampunk brilliance, any way you slice it.

:rock2

ironman1.jpg

iron_man_movie_image_mark_1_armor.jpg

iron-man-armor-mark-i-iron-man-movie.jpg

whoops . . . this is the first version . . . but hey, same difference:

hottoysmark1.jpg

of course a killer new headsculpt:

10173422a8.jpg

nice?

:snake
_____

At the last few seconds, it seems MK I's much taller than red skull
considering the thickness of the bases and how the legs are positioned
..interesting

MarkIV_RDJ_likeness.jpg

MarkI_RDJ_likeness.jpg

What do you guys think? :duff

Good one SSE! HT never got the portraits absolutely right with IM, I mean the way JS, Supes, and Keaton sculpts are. However, with each Mark they seem to get better. However, with the Mk I 2.0, I wish his face was made to look more sweaty and not as if he's just taken a shower.

Not great reference screenshots, but gives a good idea which version looks closest to RDJ:

Mk1.png

MT.png

Mk3.png

Mk4.png

I missed out on the original. So when this was announced i made sure i wasn't gonna miss out this time. I used the last of my rewards points and placed my preorder today.:yess:

I too missed out on the original so I'm going to PO this with Loontentoys as soon as he lists it. I've also got the MK II AU on PO as well, so I'm praying for a new Mark 3 to complete the set from the first film!

Then bring on the Mark VII from the Avengers! :yess:

MarkIV_RDJ_likeness.jpg

MarkI_RDJ_likeness.jpg

What do you guys think? :duff

I think that both sculpts (with respect to the upper half) sucks.

HT never got the portraits absolutely right with IM, I mean the way JS, Supes, and Keaton sculpts are. However, with each Mark they seem to get better. However, with the Mk I 2.0, I wish his face was made to look more sweaty and not as if he's just taken a shower.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Good one SSE! HT never got the portraits absolutely right with IM, I mean the way JS, Supes, and Keaton sculpts are. However, with each Mark they seem to get better. However, with the Mk I 2.0, I wish his face was made to look more sweaty and not as if he's just taken a shower.

Not great reference screenshots, but gives a good idea which version looks closest to RDJ:

Mk1.png

MT.png

Mk3.png

Mk4.png
I still think THE best RDJ likeness is a toss-up between the Mech Test or Mk.IV head sculpts. :clap

Back