Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets get the dissecting started

mark1.jpg

I know it's pretty much a redo, but what a resonable price for this bugger!

I have never been interested in having all the MARK's but this doesn't help my interest fade away. :/

M.

Lets get the dissecting started

Was already done a dozen pages ago:

>New Stark headsculpt

>Possibly taller TrueType body

>Flame gimmick

>Cheesy new base

are the new elements, otherwise:

>Exact same armor molds on suit

>Same paint scheme

>Same articulation

>at least $50 more than MMS080

Thanks for that summary Gully Foyle, saves me the trouble of sifting through the thread.

Overall looks like a nice re-release; I'm on the fence though as I really don't want a bunch of Iron Man figures :lol

Who cares what the differences are. Either you have the original and don't care about the new sculpt (I have the original and keep the mask down anyway) or you missed out and will pick this up. It's not worth it for me personally to get this since I am happy with my original one. To each his own. I think the Mark I is a kick @ss design and any Iron Man fan should have it.

I tried to watch some parts of IM 2008 again
I noticed that it seems HT left out some armor plating
and decreased some plate sizes to allow better articulation

Picture1.png

390093_10150468676652344_58690437343_8890239_609412945_n.jpg

To me the worst part is how high the neck sits, they had it fine on the original, look just like the film, now it's so high :cuckoo:

Who cares what the differences are. Either you have the original and don't care about the new sculpt (I have the original and keep the mask down anyway) or you missed out and will pick this up. It's not worth it for me personally to get this since I am happy with my original one. To each his own. I think the Mark I is a kick @ss design and any Iron Man fan should have it.

You forgot, "you have the original and aren't buying the new cashgrab" and the "another iron man, jeez, again?" hot toys customers.

Back