Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, first of all hello to everyone in the forum from Spain, this is my first post in this forum, lol
I just bought this figure by Ebay to 236 euros, about 285 dollars, will be my first HT figure.
I wanted to start with the MK VII but I like it, so I decided to do the right thing and start with the first, the MKII seeketh after that day and perhaps have already taken the MKIII 2.0.
Upon receipt of the figure I will explain my opinion on this fantastic figure, greetings.

Dont need ebay, fellow freaks have this guy for $200~225 all the time. Just keep checking the selling threads. I just acquired this guy via craigslist for what I think was $180.

Dont need ebay, fellow freaks have this guy for $200~225 all the time. Just keep checking the selling threads. I just acquired this guy via craigslist for what I think was $180.

That's a sweet price. Thanks I'll keep an eye out

Hey guys, first of all hello to everyone in the forum from Spain, this is my first post in this forum, lol
I just bought this figure by Ebay to 236 euros, about 285 dollars, will be my first HT figure.
I wanted to start with the MK VII but I like it, so I decided to do the right thing and start with the first, the MKII seeketh after that day and perhaps have already taken the MKIII 2.0.
Upon receipt of the figure I will explain my opinion on this fantastic figure, greetings.

Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave

I can't believe these are selling for $300-$350 now on eBay. These were still in stock just a month ago at BBTS. Prices always get interesting once a Mark Suit completely sells out everywhere.

Well, finally I have my first Hot Toys figure and the proper order .... the mark I, simply amazing.

jzmq.jpg

Back