Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait that's not right... you're supposed to be going hungry because you're buying all 5.

so either way
I'll starve I guess
HT prices are really going up all the time
I know its quality stuff
but I feel the pain for all those who want stuff over 200$

Sorry HittriX but I cannot stop laughing at your signature. :lol It's the second time i say this, lol.

Hahaha , i remember that :goodpost: , i also laughed like crazy with this signature when i added the text :lol

I hope this is out soon...Way too much stuff hitting November...

Hell I wish they would finish the inglorious bastards line and give us a bear jew and stiglitz.

This was a November release as far as I'm aware, but I'm hoping she hits this month due to the fact that Hot Toys seem to be releasing everything and the kitchen sink in Nov...

She also looked pretty much done from the pics i've seen...It's not a figure that needed alterations in my eyes (something that pushes alot of Hot Toys figures back)...So i'm doubting she gets pushed BACK. More likely on schedule OR forward. Delays have been a common thing for Hot Toys of late, so an early release for Babydoll would be a pleasant surprise

She also looked pretty much done from the pics i've seen...It's not a figure that needed alterations in my eyes (something that pushes alot of Hot Toys figures back)...So i'm doubting she gets pushed BACK. More likely on schedule OR forward. Delays have been a common thing for Hot Toys of late, so an early release for Babydoll would be a pleasant surprise

I'm hoping she is released soon, so I can see some inhand pics. Those will make me decide whether to get this figure or not. Same goes for the Amber figure.

I can't think of a better picture than this hot chick in Cosplay on why Sweet Pea would rule as a HT figure...

sweet_pea___sucker_punch___by_illyne-d3kz5ff.jpg

https://illyne.deviantart.com/gallery/31715085

Back