Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H2NR4cGBK4&feature=player_embedded"]‪Videocast Limited Edition #12 Especial SDCC 2011 Hot Toys parte 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Babydoll looks awesome!!! They don't need to change a thing, imo.

Amber doesn't look good imo. She's a pass for me.

I think they look pretty good. Babydoll is the obvious better of the two...and will be the likely one that I wind up picking up. If it wasn't for all these new HT figs from other licenses suddenly springing up, I would be tempted to pick up Amber as well.

Same pics, no clicking required:
(I'll tell you what. It's getting more and more difficult to not order her... and I haven't even seen the movie yet.)

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_30.jpg

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_28.jpg

Same pics, no clicking required:
(I'll tell you what. It's getting more and more difficult to not order her... and I haven't even seen the movie yet.)
I know what you mean, I haven´t seen the movie yet too and have preordered her, she´s a great figure...

I have to say, the more I see this figure, the more I start to like it. And I liked it to begin with.

Now the movie was nothing special, but just fun. This figure looks great however, so I'm really thinking of getting this one!

Yeah, but I'm reeeaaaally trying to only get collectibles of characters that I have some sort of emotional or nostalgic connection to.
I just think she's hot. I mean, I'm a leg man and I prefer blondes, so....

Yeah, but I'm reeeaaaally trying to only get collectibles of characters that I have some sort of emotional or nostalgic connection to.
I just think she's hot. I mean, I'm a leg man and I prefer blondes, so....

Watch the film, I'm sure you'll have some sort of connection w/ her in that film.

Back