Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i order both in a combined order and they release at the same time what will the shipping be the UK?

They are $25 each, is combined shipping usually less than if done individually?

If one releases before the other will the shipping be more?

Anyone know about this?

I don't think anyone other than SS (if you are ordering from them) can give you an exact shipping quote, tell you how they will be packed and answer specific quuestions Nova.
You will need to send their CS an email or phone them for specifics as you were advised by CAHobbit in the Ask SS section, here's the contact details again:

It is always best to contact us directly if you need a direct answer or help!
Sideshow Collectibles.com
Call:
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
E-mail:[email protected]

x :peace

Last edited:
hey my last couple of posts here got deleted. what prompted it? what did i miss?

I don't think anyone other than SS (if you are ordering from them) can give you an exact shipping quote, tell you how they will be packed and answer specific quuestions Nova.
You will need to send their CS an email or phone them for specifics as you were advised by CAHobbit in the Ask SS section, here's the contact details again:

It is always best to contact us directly if you need a direct answer or help!
Sideshow Collectibles.com
Call:
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
E-mail:[email protected]

x :peace

Thanks for your reply

I asked them but SSC couldn't give exacts in terms of shipping single figures let alone a combined cost, Hot toys are nearly always $25, so i just wanted first hand experience from customers that had two HT delivered at the same time, that would be more exact and helpful.

Order this limited edition Sucker Punch Babydoll 12 inch figure today before she disappears.

This has probably been mentioned a dozen times, but what is this about a limited edition?

Order this limited edition Sucker Punch Babydoll 12 inch figure today before she disappears.

This has probably been mentioned a dozen times, but what is this about a limited edition?

its not limited edition, they just want you to buy it at a jacked up price.

Hot Toys stuff is "limited" compared to other toys.

Having now seen the movie, I now demand Hot Toys does a Rocket. It just wouldn't be right otherwise. I'm shocked they did Amber first. Is Amber really popular or something? She did more than Blondie, but she still wasn't as relevant as the other three.

And I see even less reason for Baby Doll's facial expression. It doesn't fit the character at all.

Having now seen the movie, I now demand Hot Toys does a Rocket. It just wouldn't be right otherwise. I'm shocked they did Amber first. Is Amber really popular or something? She did more than Blondie, but she still wasn't as relevant as the other three.

And I see even less reason for Baby Doll's facial expression. It doesn't fit the character at all.

Amber is Asian :)

Just watched the movie today and, WOW, did they nail the sculpt and look on this figure. If I had more display room I'd pick this one up. She's a little work of art.

doing some calculations to see which is better getting from SSC or local...

if i get them both locally it costs £289.98/$467.87

if i get both from SSC in one order delivered at the same time (one invoice) it'll cost £293.84/$474.10 (this is with $50 delivery as i don't know the combined delivery cost, likely cheaper than this.)

If i get both at SSC but they are shipped separately (two separate invoices) it's cost £305.84/$493.46

So if i get locally i save or lose about £15/$24, I'll either save or lose money based on when SSC gets them, not because of shipping but with Customs and VAT on how sideshow manage its invoice(s) on combined orders shipping separately...

If shipped together the Customs VAT and FEDEX charges are: £53.14
If shipped separately with two separate invoices the charges are: £62.14

So damn confusing... i dont mind a bit of loss or gain, i can't control everything obviously, it's the not knowing which way it'll go or how SSC does invoices for one order shipped separately is annoying.

Back