Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i just watched the movie, i really liked it though it was "weird". The action scenes were amazing.

Might be in the market for a new and mint Babydoll if anyone is selling.

Just "discovered" this figure. I gotta admit I hated the film, but it is visually stunning. Seeing this Hot Toys made me want it, but DAMN! It's mad expensive in the aftermarket (in Europe).

I loved the film - the visuals, the music, the characters, and the literal sucker punch that many viewers seemed to completely miss, hence its general poor reception. :(

Couldn't help you there because I could never part with Babydoll. :)

I just looked at the prices on Ebay and Amazon. I didn't realize she'd become a hot property as she originally took a while to sell out.

I guess 'Nobody puts Baby in the corner' for ever.

Really underrated figure . I have had her for over a year and I am now just taking pictures of her .Enjoy 10965099_1542162202706530_452920213_o.jpg10960498_1542162286039855_1707898763_o.jpg

I found a Babydoll for $200 but her hair is a mess and will need some work, is it worth it guys?

In my mind all the centre part versions look off. Only the side part looks good.
There can be no doubt that this is one of the all time most beautiful of HT female figures, for the overall look. I reckon only Selina Kyle with a repaint(Standard paint on Selina is rubbish), or TWS Black Widow come close.

This is a nice figure, although in the above pics the face totally looks like Amy Robach.

I just don't think the hair or the outfit (leggings mainly) will hold up over time..

Also a shame we never got the other girls.. wtf HT you box heads. :lol

Why I asked is there is an eBay ad which says it comes with an "exclusive extra head"...must be a mistake on the part of the seller.

Why I asked is there is an eBay ad which says it comes with an "exclusive extra head"...must be a mistake on the part of the seller.

Babydoll did not have an Exclusive.
Just they changed headsculpt partway through production after the outcry about the centre parting in her hair.
Perhaps the seller has a spare head with different part from the other one.

Ugh, now I've got to worry about getting one with a center part. That is probably clearly visible through the plastic she's packaged with wouldn't you guys think?

Back