Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that link, that figure clearly has a center part.

Yeah. Easy to see if it's centre or side from the pics if you get them from the seller. Just don't tell them why you want them(Or side parts will go up in price, lol)

This figure still looks good. I never picked it up when I had the chance but I might if I find a good deal.

It's a great figure, especially for fans of the movie. Or just fans of the look of Babydoll.

Wish they made Sweet Pea.

DSC046332.jpg

I got Babydoll today from a seller on here, awesome figure. Pics do not do the likeness justice. Oh, the seller was very generous and even threw in the lighter and knife from Amber. So now I have all 4 items.

I got Babydoll today from a seller on here, awesome figure. Pics do not do the likeness justice. Oh, the seller was very generous and even threw in the lighter and knife from Amber. So now I have all 4 items.

awesome! grats. :hi5:

have wanted one forever now and was recently plottin on a ebay purchase but saw here the comment about how there are 2 vers one with a correct part in hair other w/o and now im so gun shy of getting on where i cant see her in box. kinda screwed up my momentum. go for alot of money(to me) so if i got one with wrong part i would be so bummed.

one of my fav movies, i rewatch all the time.

sorry if dumb question. but any way to know if its the second release with part in correct spot via just the box image?

I wish they had made Rocket. :gah:
I would want all the girls now after seeing Babydoll in the flesh. I'd want them with rooted hair, I think it's the way to go with these.

sorry if dumb question. but any way to know if its the second release with part in correct spot via just the box image?
Unfortunately not pal, I'd much rayher buy a used one over a sealed one...at least then you'll know what hair you're getting.

I would want all the girls now after seeing Babydoll in the flesh. I'd want them with rooted hair, I think it's the way to go with these.

Unfortunately not pal, I'd much rayher buy a used one over a sealed one...at least then you'll know what hair you're getting.

ahh i see, damn. cheers for the advice!:hi5:

Back