Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Hot Toys will redo Odin at some point but it won't be in a very near future. He's not actually a bestseller despite being really awesome.

I ordered one at 3:32 for $135. After ordering I was browsing the site and when looking at the HT figures they have in stock I noticed Odin had jumped. I guess I lucked out by a few minutes.

Yeah, I think I checked right after that. I was pretty bummed. I know $15 isn't much, but once you have your mind set on a certain price it kind of bums you out. So I took my extra cash and finally bought the Christopher Reeve Superman, lol. I'll grab Odin as soon as I see a good deal though.

I'm glad I got this one the moment that the catalogue pic of the Thor Loki figure went up last year!
It's a great figure, looks a bit underwhelming in some pics, but has a great and regal shelf presence!

Get this while you can! :rock :rock :rock

Glad I don't need to decide if I should get him or not, or wait to see if he'll be made into Thor 2 version because I already own him and he's baddass. Bottom line people, if your already thinking of getting him, get him now!

This figure is great and i've had people telling me the figures sucks (King Darkness :wave :lol ) but they're wrong on this one. :lecture

yea hot toys did a really good job on odin's helmet, especially how they were able to cover the cheeks. Its unfortunate that they couldnt do the same for thor's helmet though.....

This figure is great and i've had people telling me the figures sucks (King Darkness :wave :lol ) but they're wrong on this one. :lecture

A strong argument could be made for taking everything KD says at the opposite value of what he originally intended. :rotfl

Odin looks pretty cool, altho I am not sure about how his sculpted hair seems to hover over his shoulders. But I like him.

So I wasn't originally going to pay a certain price for Odin, but Hot Toys marked him down $139.99 so I figured it's now or never so I bought him. I figured they probably won't do another Odin, and if they do I'll just deal with it then.

^u won't regret it dude, i think this fig is underrated, it really looks great in hand :)

Yeah that's a good price for odin . I should of waited. I bought mine at a high price.

Oops, I meant to say Sideshow marked him down, not Hot Toys, lol. Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting him, he looks like a much better figure than "Thor" Thor.

I don't even have a Thor yet, and I'm thinking of getting an Odin. He's a fantastic looking figure! N I feel like he's a figure that will sneak up in value. Like Jor-El did

Yeah, it seems like once anything is unavailable people decide they want it and the value climbs. I don't have Thor either, I'm sticking with the Avengers version. Though I think the Thor version is cool, Odin is just a nicer figure.

Will display my "thor" thor version together with odin when thor avenger ver comes, by looking at some pics around the thread, they look good together,only wish loki thor movie ver was available too :(

I'd kinda prefer displaying Loki in his avengers garb next to Odin and Thor, because it will really look like he has broken off from them. I can't explain it but I hope you guys get what I'm saying.

It'll make him look distinctive, like his own character instead of a supporting character to Thor and Odin.

I picked up Odin yesterday, had about $180 credit at my comic shop and nothing to spend it on, so I figured why not. He's actually REALLY cool. The helmet alone makes him pretty distinctive on the shelf. Glad I got him.

Back