Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odin was my first actual purchase of a Hot Toys 1:6. He is pretty wicked awesome. I ordered him off of the gift card list and since I'm an international...I could knock $50 off the retail. No regrets on this one.

How many great Anthony Hopkins sculpts are there???

Odin looks so great...
got mine these Days and love the Head Sculp...
looks great with Thor... go 4 Loki :)

I moved Odin from my desk at work (to make room for Cap) to home and it reminded me of how awesome and imposing a figure he is. I really can't wait to get Loki to join him.

serysr.jpg

I got Odin for Christmas and he's awesome! Such a regal and commanding presence on my shelf! :rock :rock :rock

The sculpt is great! Really good work! He looks just like Anthony Hopkins, with or without the awesome helmet!
I love the cape as well. Hate to say it but it's much better than Thor's cape. The cape of Odin falls much more naturally and looks of a way higher quality than the one on Thor. Hopefully HT has learned from this and gives Loki and the Avengers Thor the same treatment! :rock

I might take some pics later this week!

How they got Odin and Thor's cape right, yet keep f___ing up Batman's, and to a less degree Superman's,(wired capes, grrrrrrr!), I don't know.

I got Odin for Christmas and he's awesome! Such a regal and commanding presence on my shelf! :rock :rock :rock

The sculpt is great! Really good work! He looks just like Anthony Hopkins, with or without the awesome helmet!
I love the cape as well. Hate to say it but it's much better than Thor's cape. The cape of Odin falls much more naturally and looks of a way higher quality than the one on Thor. Hopefully HT has learned from this and gives Loki and the Avengers Thor the same treatment! :rock

I might take some pics later this week!

Congrats Entity! I'll be getting mine this holiday season as well. :hi5:

Finally, got this figure yesterday. :yess:

Just one question, does the placement of the HS isn't really centered (more angled @ his left) in terms of looking at it in a straight angle? :cuckoo:

Back