Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also the only line they had before the movie premiered. Wolvie, Spidey, Blade and Ghost Rider all came long after the films had been released so we've yet to see how much they'll really give us. Blade got 2 figures, and that speaks volumes.

I feel sick they we still haven't gotten Frost or Blade from Blade 1.

:rock :rock :rock

This pic is pure awesomeness!!! And Thor is definitely taller!! What do you guys think, as tall as T-800 perhaps?
That was one of my concerns.

Looks like Thor is using the Berserker body while Odin is using the P1 body. ;)

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg

Those who follow the Predators line by Hot Toys will remember :lecture this fiasco. :lol

Once Thor and Odin are released don't be surprised if the difference in height is not as obvious.

That is a great looking figure. The HT Thor was a must-have, but I can't commit to purchasing Odin until I see the movie. I'm surprised to see a second Thor figure before any Sucker Punch or Captain America but hey at this rate maybe we'll get a Natalie Portman figure from Hot Toys. Then they'd get more of my cash for certain!

Odin is on my maybe list however his suit and staff will be bought individually for some kitbashed projects i've got

Hmm, this was a nice suprise.

Great sculpt and all, but im gonna have to pass on this one. Atleast for now.

These two figures are amazing. Even though we have come to expect this kind of detail from Hot Toys.

But I can easily pass on them despite my love for Thor for two reasons.

This guy that is playing Thor seems a little too...pretty...to me. And as these are Hot Toys figures...I have no doubt that the joints will all break on them as I am removing them from the package.

These two figures are amazing. Even though we have come to expect this kind of detail from Hot Toys.

But I can easily pass on them despite my love for Thor for two reasons.

This guy that is playing Thor seems a little too...pretty...to me. And as these are Hot Toys figures...I have no doubt that the joints will all break on them as I am removing them from the package.

Hot Toys figures are pretty durable. So I wouldn't worry about breaking them unless you are really rough with it.

I hot they make Odin's eye patch removable.

Jesus what are you doing to them? I've never had a HT figure break. Medicom yet but nothing from HT.

Can someone show me the Iron man Mk IV next to the T800 body if that is the one you think they used for Thor?

Hot Toys figures are pretty durable. So I wouldn't worry about breaking them unless you are really rough with it.

I hope they make Odin's eye patch removable.

The 1/6th scale Odin Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Anthony Hopkins as Odin in the Thor movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Two (2) styles of hair sculpture, including one (1) for normal occasion and one (1) for wearing helmet
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
- Right eye with undetachable eye mask

The 1/6th scale Odin Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Anthony Hopkins as Odin in the Thor movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Two (2) styles of hair sculpture, including one (1) for normal occasion and one (1) for wearing helmet
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
- Right eye with undetachable eye mask

When fans have asked for things in the past they have made changes. I can hope they will listen to me now.

Hmm that is true, Thor's legs look way too thin to be this body. I was hoping it was because I really wanted Thor to be noticeably taller than Iron man but not sure now what body it would be.

Hmm that is true, Thor's legs look way too thin to be this body. I was hoping it was because I really wanted Thor to be noticeably taller than Iron man but not sure now what body it would be.

I think it will be closer to Royce or Barney's body with the longer foot pegs.

Back