Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys announced that they have the entire Trilogy license so there is a strong chance for Green Goblin. No indication that they'd dip back into the Spidey pool especially considering that the new one would be viable for figures by the time this one is released...

I really really wish they hadn't gone the "Reboot" way... Especially since the Raimi ones are not that old.... It's like a slap in the face.

:lol this particular one was Roxanne Pallet, I screwed up the editing of the details. I never used the Camilla Belle because it was difficult to get it to fit in the parameters and once I saw it, it didn't look right although some of you may have caught it momentarily. I already have Roxanne's replacement lined up so who know if she'll even be the lady by the time some of you read this.

I like Camilla Belle better, she looked pretty.

and by pretty I mean, I beautiful.

aw screw it, she looked freaking hot!!! I miss that sig already. :monkey2

And far as spidey goes. Spidey 3 was probably the weekest of the 3. but I must have a spidey in my collection or i'll die. :(

Last edited:
I think the reference is the photoshop "looks" better than the images we've seen which would be stunt suits. Unless I'm interpreting that statement wrong. If that is the case, I wouldn't fear until we get official released photos which with all the flack the suit is taking as of late thanks to the stunt photos will probably be sooner than later.

I think the reference is the photoshop "looks" better than the images we've seen which would be stunt suits. Unless I'm interpreting that statement wrong. If that is the case, I wouldn't fear until we get official released photos which with all the flack the suit is taking as of late thanks to the stunt photos will probably be sooner than later.

You are correct sir.

And your new sig is disappointing :D

And your new sig is disappointing :D

:lol Blame Dave. I had my new one on here for about three hours, then got the email to take it down for something more family friendly. It's his world, I just play in it so he says take it down, it goes down.

lol Understandable...but the one you had up just before and now this one are on opposite ends of the spectrum lol

The best thing about this one is the Coke can lol

:lol Blame Dave. I had my new one on here for about three hours, then got the email to take it down for something more family friendly. It's his world, I just play in it so he says take it down, it goes down.

Does that mean your sigs are SFW again and I can enable them :lol

Mine? Yes. Others no. There is a member for example with a full on naked Miranda Kerr in their sig, now the only thing you see is her tush, barely because of the size but I wouldn't consider that SFW. The reason I get pinched more than those others for example is because I'm more visible, posting everywhere. :lol

lol Understandable...but the one you had up just before and now this one are on opposite ends of the spectrum lol The best thing about this one is the Coke can lol

True it is on the opposite end, done purposefully but the name of my ladies are always present and I promise if you search you'll be happy. Just don't do it at work :lol

Mine? Yes. Others no. There is a member for example with a full on naked Miranda Kerr in their sig, now the only thing you see is her tush, barely because of the size but I wouldn't consider that SFW. The reason I get pinched more than those others for example is because I'm more visible, posting everywhere. :lol

You know what I turned of sigs again cause without your signature sigs whats the point right? :lol

Back