Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool Sandman.

Still really wish it was Spider-Man 1 movie they were doing figures for. Watching it now really makes me want a Green Goblin :rock

Plus I like the spidey suit better with the darker, blacker webbing.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tzQjvk7140w?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tzQjvk7140w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

picture.php
was that?!

Thought this SM3 custom Sandman was pretty neat!
dsc05365b.jpg

dsc05363jh.jpg

dsc05360a.jpg

dsc05361l.jpg

dsc05364dh.jpg

That is really cool! I too think Sandman would make a great figure. Plenty of interchangable parts they can include. And after the T-1000 turned out so well, I'd expect a lot of sandy goodies since his costume is bare-bones simple. T-shirt, pants, belt, boots. Done. Throw in a couple of money bags. And a lot of sand parts. Boom! Awesome figure! :rock

That is really cool! I too think Sandman would make a great figure. Plenty of interchangable parts they can include. And after the T-1000 turned out so well, I'd expect a lot of sandy goodies since his costume is bare-bones simple. T-shirt, pants, belt, boots. Done. Throw in a couple of money bags. And a lot of sand parts. Boom! Awesome figure! :rock

Ewwww, but I would get sand all inside my underwear :monkey2

Nice to see the back finally. I think that puts to rest anyone thinking about being cheap and just picking up the suit parted out. He'll be sewn into the suit so it won't be removable without damaging it. But that also means they have not excuse to screw up the mask/neck area. It doesn't line up with the chest's webs. That needs to be fixed ASAP!

after seeing those pics comparing the movie suit and the hot toys suit, i think they need to revise this thing and make it more accurate by ALOT

They really need to fix those shiny hands too. They've been able to get non-shiny hands before, wtf is up with these?

Looks pretty nice there, but I am still getting a 'Medicom Spidey 2 v2' vibe from it, as opposed to the HT film version I was expecting.

That could be cause of the overly white background. I remember how off the medi v2 head was/is so i'm not getting that there. (i think it's obvious some things will be revised before Q2 release so i have little worries.)

These are my fave pics so far..

20101208_ada79a9c2174150022ceQzFh3QHTrwh8.jpg

20101206_5ed1ac76466075a8d529roPCSEXNF1UO.jpg

20101206_462ab27a9e2a144fa57cng3aUe4qWeJZ.jpg

20101206_4aa1d0b784d3323a7a0epSRUuXsRKjgw.jpg
IMG_20101206_121041.jpg

Back