Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here tried this pose or at least close to it?

spiderman1.jpg

I squatted mine down and sprayed two cans of Silly String on him. It didn't come out well.

Has anyone tried wrapping wires or twist ties around the webs?

i used the clear twist ties on my medicom. i twisted together like 3 of different thickness with the thinnest ones toward the end so i can wrap itaround the wrist for stability. i'd say it looked and worked great, and i'll use them again when the ht spidey comes. you can bend them any which way you want.

What is up with those figures man? Wolvy doesn't look legit. and Thor looks really different..

It's called Kitbashing dude! ..some of us like to build and modify figures from whatever we can get our hands on, having just stock figs can become a little boring imo.

Holy crap you put that Wolverine together, I thought it was the real thing, he looks great.

Thor also looks good, you finally got him to where you wanted him, congrats. :clap :rock

Holy crap you put that Wolverine together, I thought it was the real thing, he looks great.

Thor also looks good, you finally got him to where you wanted him, congrats. :clap :rock

Thanks, lol. I couldn't give up. I knew I was close and thanks to the advice on here I think he's almost there. Almost 13" tall. Just trying to decide if i should paint the boot sleeves black. What do you think?

Back