Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure. One of the best.
I added some posters for my display today.
054db012a27d373f3d62aad80afb19b6.jpg

What exactly is this Tech Noir version of this figure? I just recently starting filling in my Terminator collection and I added the MMS 136 to my list, and I keep seeing a reference to Tech Noir? Did a third party make a better version of this figure? Or just a head sculpt? Or is this a 'Blue Harvest' thing?

---UPDATED---

Just Googled it...way to tell all the all the T-800 apart....he found Sarah in the Tech Noir club wearing that outfit...that would explain the other reference to cop shoot out T-800 I saw...

Last edited:
What exactly is this Tech Noir version of this figure? I just recently starting filling in my Terminator collection and I added the MMS 136 to my list, and I keep seeing a reference to Tech Noir? Did a third party make a better version of this figure? Or just a head sculpt? Or is this a 'Blue Harvest' thing?

Tech Noir is the MMS136 figure, people just refer to it as the 'Tech Noir' figure because it's a really good scene in the movie and most people have it in that pose. :)

Tech Noir is the MMS136 figure, people just refer to it as the 'Tech Noir' figure because it's a really good scene in the movie and most people have it in that pose. :)

I really shouldn't neglect my Terminator collection growing anymore...keeps me out of the loop...1 down 3 to go...

I started mi collection with the T2 battle damaged dx13... Such a great figure...My favorite...
image.jpg
But, i always wanted, felt the need for the 136 tech noir... Those hs, the clothes... Its a quite unique figure... I will receive it in about a week... So happy!

I started mi collection with the T2 battle damaged dx13... Such a great figure...My favorite...
View attachment 167401
But, i always wanted, felt the need for the 136 tech noir... Those hs, the clothes... Its a quite unique figure... I will receive it in about a week... So happy!

He is on my wish list right now, as well as (MMS136) Tech Noir and the newest T-800 (MMS 238)...

View attachment 167401

Congrats the Tech Noir is one of my all time favourite HT figs. :exactly:

Finally picked up an extra set of Battle Damaged T-800 boots. Also used some extra long foot pegs and bam! So much better than the stock Frankenstein boots IMO...

Back