Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got Blade last night and he is probably one of the best Hot Toys figure I own now. The outfit is unbelievable - the quality of material used for the jacket is so thick! I LOVE the shoes - Evilface commented on them and he wasn't kidding, they are really really nice.

The weapons are all extremely detailed and the paint on them is great. I really hope this is going to be a trend now with metal looking paint, looks very very high quality.

I love his headsculpt and paint, and when you put the glasses on it just pops! The fact that you can see his eyes through the glasses is a great detail, and really helps to heighten the realism.

I hope to take pics soon, but overall if you are a Blade fan, don't hesitate to pic this up!

Oh, and the box... the box is gorgeous.

Got mine last week and plan to shoot it this week, and I agree so far it's the top HT 12"of 2010 for me and the best one since DX Joker and Godfather.

Just recently got mine and am blown away! Great fig.

On the Headsculpt topic - I think it's snipes all the way. My wife saw me futzing with him and also said "ooh, isn't that wesley snipes from that vampire film?":lol So she even saw him right off the bat without having seen more than 10 minutes of Blade before opting to read a book instead:duh

One minus point I did notice was that one of my silver buckles (the bottom one, on the belt) was somehow squint or looked like it wasn't "closed" properly and after looking through the pics in this thread I noticed I'm not the only one.

It might just be some ____-retentive nit-picking on my behalf but at these prices I expect perfection! It doesn't haunt my dreams or make me turn away from the figure and want to hang myself or anything but it's still annoying when first inspecting the fig to find any defects.

What are your views on this (in reality) small defect?

a couple more!
Image0009.jpg

Image0010.jpg

Hours til Blade arrives! This is my third HT fig and the wait has been worse with each one. Wolvie is next. I really cant wait to see what bad guys they release for this line and others.

Back