Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a better looking Snipes is the way Im looking at it :). I think it looks great though and prefer it over the Toybiz.
Heres a fun pic for the thread
0312002316.jpg

The hair is ridiculous how? I find the hair, is pretty much the same on both of them. The Medicom's hair is basically just painted onto a bald head, but both Hot Toys and ToyBiz have a raised sculpted hair piece without much detail to either of them.

Blade acquired ! :joy He is so damn cool. Even when he's just standing still. I really wish he came with a second head sculpt where he's smiling. Wesley had so much attitude in the movie, neutral expression isn't enough. I also want one showing vampire teeth.

Theres so many accessories I can't decide which pose to use

I honestly don't get where people are moaning about the likeness of snipes, he like the hot toys wolverine are both much better figures in hand, and the likenesses are definitely there.....and if you don't see it....well here's a novel idea, don't buy it! On another note, now having him in hand, i have to say, i've never found a figure until now that i've struggled to find a pose for, blade looks ridiculously cool however you pose him, now off to pose him multiple times before i decide on one.

I agree smile its hard to find a pose but makes it fun.
I do wish we had another head with fangs exposed though.

The Toy Biz sculpt is good at-a-glance. Up close the details are really soft, completely aside from the paint. It's like a blurry snapshot.
Of the three 1/6 Snipes headsculpts I've seen (Toy Biz Blade, HT Military, HT Blade 2) I think the HT Blade 2 is the clear winner.

Nice setup , SilentBob. That gunmetal IM is so badass.

Alright I've been trolling both threads for days and I honestly can't reach a decision. Its this or the Comedian...thoughts?

Anyone got both?

Alright I've been trolling both threads for days and I honestly can't reach a decision. Its this or the Comedian...thoughts?

Anyone got both?

I do! And I just love Blade.

I'm like both movies equally but Blade is a lot of fun and you get a lot for your money.

Comedian is indeed great but ya can't do much with him.

Anyone got both?

It's a matter of taste, obviously, but this figure is awesome from head to toe.
I find the Comedian's smiling headsculpt extremely silly looking.

Yeah I know what you mean, the amount of gear is kinda making me lean towards Blade. But on the other hand although I love both movies I'm probably more of a Watchmen fan...in saying that I've never been overly fond of the comedian compared to the other Watchmen...I'm so confused :banghead:duh:banghead:duh

It's a matter of taste, obviously, but this figure is awesome from head to toe.
I find the Comedian's smiling headsculpt extremely silly looking.

Well going by the threads its not silly in hand, I think its a good representation of his character anyways.

Its not really a case of quality as I love both figs its just trying to come to a decision...

Back