Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick mobile pic of my Blade
0310001104a-1.jpg

The clothes look fake. :monkey1

you're absolutely right... just tried on blade's coat - wouldn't get past my finger!!! checked the label and it said "made in taiwanistan", which i had to google - but there's no such place!! i feel so betrayed by HT right now. why HT? why?!!! :(

you're absolutely right... just tried on blade's coat - wouldn't get past my finger!!! checked the label and it said "made in taiwanistan", which i had to google - but there's no such place!! i feel so betrayed by HT right now. why HT? why?!!! :(

Man , that sucks , I was really looking forward to trying on those leather pants. :monkey2

Dang it, I was trying to get some Blade fans riled up, nah I like the clothes I just think the other head sculpt looks way more like Blade.

It was a hard decision USCM but I went with the short jacket to start with. Im sure it will change many times though :)

I got mine today, finally, :joy my comic store had sent my Blade to their California store, but it was brought back to Oregon and into my eager little hands. I love this figure, all the hype and talk about how SUPER bad ass it is, Well they were right! I know I am a little late to the party but this figure doesn't disappoint at all. Now I have to find my Hasbro 12" Jar Jar, he is a vampire RIGHT!!! :lightsabe

Have this guy set up and on display. Excellent figure!!! Love the headsculpt or hate it, but the overall figure is A+!!!! I'm gonna try to order that custom stand for him the first of the month. Too broke right now.

Just got my Blade figure yesterday from Alter Ego Comics.

Diggin' this guy, so glad I decided to pick him up now. Might have to do one of those custom stands myself.

Nice pics everyone!

Back