1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots. Which has the best likeness between the three jedi?

I we?ll say anakin has the best one out of the 3 then qui-gon and then obi-wan. They are all great figures but the one that looks must to the actor for me is Hayden Christiansen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

House is chaos
Kids are arguing about something ridiculous
Wife is angry about some perceived slight at work
I am zen, because qui gon is waiting for me once everyone goes to bed

House is chaos
Kids are arguing about something ridiculous
Wife is angry about some perceived slight at work
I am zen, because qui gon is waiting for me once everyone goes to bed

The life of many a Star Wars fan I'm sure. I just unboxed mine literally 5 minutes ago. Love the figure overall, the sculpt and outfit are quite good. I am very happy with the sculpted hair except for a light but visibly apparent seam line running across the top from one ear to the other. I fear for the longevity of the boots and think possibly a high-quality painted plastic split boot might have been better. Also the left elbow joint on mine is rather loose for a Hot Toys body, although I don't think it's a huge problem. The little Yoda hologram is particularly well done and really cool.

These are very quick impressions, hopefully I'll soon have more time to play around with this soon.

Are you going with robe or tunic for the display? I?m undecided

Not sure yet either because I haven't decided whether to have him with the other Jedi figures or have him with Maul. And if with Maul which duel? I have the newest Sideshow Maul, DX Maul with speeder, and I kitbashed another DX Maul with the alternate sculpt.

Also, Solo Maul arrives tomorrow:slap :lol

Just unboxed mine for a quick peak. Looks great to me, in hand. No complaints. Hopefully I get to set him up later.

And now here are more pics that I got to took of him and some with my sideshow Darth maul. And the last pic is how I have him displayed as and was taken on my phone.
8305734be1bfcf95f27fc76a4e7ab32e.jpg

6e5797449bf791a7bbb0c20969e05125.jpg

47bcf6e90674d27300125f38ea09d9ae.jpg

2f09f4a99ffe1e0c39c3092b2beef1ae.jpg

771464cdcef0edc3f97d596a61d64ea7.jpg

4bdc08544c080e1eb201637add181ffd.jpg

74367fcb32614ee572ddabc4d0d1e4b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics omrjoker! :clap This figure looks really impressive.

Got mine yesterday but haven't opened it yet. Im glad I opted for the 10 dollar pack-in/double box. The outer box looked like it was used as a football but the shipper was mint.
Not today UPS, not today!

Awesome shots omrjoker! I finally got to pose him a bit and took some quick shots with the poncho. I never thought I would keep him like this, but with all the wires it's growing on me!

IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

Just chatted with a Sideshow representative about this figure. Sounds like they’re getting this in small batches. I was hoping they’d tell me mine was ready to ship out.

Just chatted with a Sideshow representative about this figure. Sounds like they’re getting this in small batches. I was hoping they’d tell me mine was ready to ship out.

Terrific. If that's the case, those of us who ordered this from a seller other than Sideshow have a long wait ahead. Maybe after the first of the year is more likely after all...dang it.

Back