1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh....
Looks ok but not the most exciting release for me. It’s another reissue of a fig ss did. I know it’s an upgrade but It’s not spot on. I’m sure I’ll get it eventually, but I didn’t even preorder maul yet.

Number 1 most wanted figure for me. Feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Any JC Hong head pics yet?

It looks like Liam Neeson's stunt double. Other than the eyes and hair, sideshow version looks better.

Better? He looks like someone threw acid in his face. qui.jpg

I'm surprised there's no deluxe option. They seem to love deluxes lately. I think it looks pretty good, but don't have any real interest in it. I'm still waiting for their Grievous.

What? They nailed it!

I dont think its awful but its not the best they have done.

Seems any resemblance to the actor is fine for alot of people but knowing what HT can do? Then this is a miss...
93b92b41bcced58f82daaad85a0d81a8.jpg

84580207daa0195d801c4533b0ff21a5.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Seems any resemblance to the actor is fine for alot of people but knowing what HT can do? Then this is a miss...

Looks spot on to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow never got into collecting Star Wars from hot Toys but man this and darth maul be pretty aweasome to have. Wonder if they’ll make the P.M version of obi for the final scene duels.

I'd say the brow in the HT sculpt is just a much more relaxed ver compared to the actual pic provided. I think it's spot on

I agree.

It's very good but not spot in imo.

I don't think this is a character/figure I need at this scale/price point.

I only wanted Darth Maul from TPM, though I did pick up the STAP and BD many years ago as it was about £60.
Oh for those prices again, even the 3.75 stuff is getting daft with the Sail Barge (if I am lucky enough to get one being outside the USA).

There are only 2 figures I want from TPM. Maul and Qui Gon. Job done!

Love the poncho too..... I remember the stress of trying to get the Exclusive SS version back in the day.... sold out in Minutes..... ah memories!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back