1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I need four phase I clones to flank him. Gotta recreate the display from this poster. But think I’d need a few more than four…
1652730154417.jpeg

Now I need four phase I clones to flank him. Gotta recreate the display from this poster. But think I’d need a few more than four…View attachment 577402

There's about 60 of them back there.

I like the poster and it's very nostalgic. But it's kind of funny thinking about it now because by the time the Clones actually attack, Mace Windu has already given Jango Fett a terrible haircut so they're never on screen together.

The poster will be cheaper with Lego figures, I guess.
You seen the price of Lego these days?

Usually trooper minifigures are factored at about $5 each because of battlepacks. So it would be a bit over $300 to get that set up. But the Jango minifig is harder to get and will cost about $50 to get a new one on its own.

LEGO does currently have a Phase 1 Clone minifigure pack, but 1 of the 3 is a commander. So you'd need to get a little over 30 packs to get the needed Shinies, which would be about $450.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/clone-trooper-command-station-40558

I think the sculpt looks good tbh. I can see where ppl think it isn’t a knock out of the park, but I think it will be great. I will definitely display the head on my Pre-Pro Boba Fett…i really want to show the evolution of the Fett clones with Jango, Mando Tusken Boba and Rex.

This was a Day One PO and I hope I get a "shipping soon" notification from Sideshow.

I do think I'll use the headsculpt for one of my Clones but it will never sit on Jango's shoulders.

Figure looks amazing! HT fixed the knee armor to look more accurate than the prototype, but made some weird choices again. The shoulder armor is a bit thick and odd looking, and the cut of the shoulder padding underneath is edged off, when it should be rounded.
There’s also that odd horizontal seam around the stomach of the flack vest. Still looks great, but as a customizer, the wheels are turning.
ACC2A575-4B48-4994-81A7-D93E7FF68A53.jpeg
EF1CB222-F75A-4E21-AAA4-EC4E4225328A.jpeg

Back