1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't hide those hands. He has no pockets to put them in.
He did have quite small hands in aotc. I think Morrison’s hands had grown by the time of his appearance in Mandalorian. Looks accurate to me.
For bad hands, I reckon Han from ‘Solo’…that’s figure’s hands are massive. Though I’ll need to find footage to check the actor’s hands aren’t in fact that big.

He did have quite small hands in aotc.

the-book-of-boba-fett-do-you-know-who-i-am.gif

There's about 60 of them back there.

I like the poster and it's very nostalgic. But it's kind of funny thinking about it now because by the time the Clones actually attack, Mace Windu has already given Jango Fett a terrible haircut so they're never on screen together.

So for accuracy he'd have to be displayed without any of the head sculpts, or just the head sculpt :lol

We waited fifty years for this, and I doubt we will see it again. If we do. it'll be years from now.

If your collecting focus is Mandos or clones, or god help you, both - I'd get this while I could.
Yeah, I'm thinking that it's going to be a bad idea to miss out. I didn't want to go too deep into Mandos aside from Din (because the show is good) and Bo-Katan (Clone Wars connection), and just really focus on clones as they trickle out. But, I guess Jango is kind of Papa Clone and that armor just looks so damn good.

Might be a case of buy it now, worry about where to put it later. Thankfully, I can side on it for a bit since we all know Sideshow won't have this in stock for another six months at the rate they run these days.

Yeah, I'm thinking that it's going to be a bad idea to miss out. I didn't want to go too deep into Mandos aside from Din (because the show is good) and Bo-Katan (Clone Wars connection), and just really focus on clones as they trickle out. But, I guess Jango is kind of Papa Clone and that armor just looks so damn good.

Might be a case of buy it now, worry about where to put it later. Thankfully, I can side on it for a bit since we all know Sideshow won't have this in stock for another six months at the rate they run these days.
That’s a lot of my reason for wanting him. That connection to the Clones, and obviously Boba. Not my favorite film in the franchise, but an important character in many ways.

What’s with all the comments about the head sculpt being no good? Looks really good to me. I’ll defo put it on something, too good to sit in a box.

For reals, at the very least pop the sculpt on another clone. It does seem to have changed from the proto - it looks younger - but its far from awful.

I bet it will sell well on the Bay, too.

Where is Jedha Patrol? His is the review I really want to see. He'd best get his hands on this soon. He needs something to distract him from his herd of DWMs. 😎

Jango paired with Dooku together ideally at last five battle droids would make a stunning display (my goal).

Funny enough, the ‘Boba gut’ is actually visible on the left pic. Jango’s coloring really down plays what Boba’s coloring emphasizes. Yet I’ve never heard anyone call Jango fat.

Yup, Tem always had a bit of a gut there

But like you said, the coloring and suit itself, especially that belt, covers it up a bit.

Back