1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I dumped my reward points on this. Looks good. Hopefully the sculpt looks better in hand. It’s fine, just not as spot on as the prototype pictures. Otherwise, a great release.

21A2F86D-86E4-4788-82D2-97A2EFE15103.jpeg
4C04EA2C-CBB9-4932-8E14-73F46E846AB3.jpeg
34361271-A2B0-4AC1-900A-C44BD7486013.jpeg

some of my favourite shots of this.
Absolutely amazing release. This looks like a FOTY for me. The armour looks great with amazing shine and weathering. Love this armour and the colouring. And the head sculpt looks great. My plan is to put it on my Pre Pro ESB Fett. But wow. 10/10.

I feel like the sculpt is still pretty off.

Hot Toys never quite get the size of his nose bridge/nostrils right and the skin tone is always too pale.

But very happy with how the armoured/ helmeted looks. And I'm glad they have gone a little bit OTT with the scuffs and general dirt on the armour, makes it look a lot less plain and boring, even if cleaner would have been more screen accurate.

With the helmet on, this figure looks amazing.

To be honest, I had no plans in picking it up but now I'm considering it. Would be cool if we had gotten a young Boba included in a deluxe set.

I'm in agreement with most that the head sculpt is good but not great.

Armor looks great. I absolutely love that fireing rocket effect. It’ll be a helmet on always figure for me since I’m not crazy about that sculpt.

Regardless of how good the headsculpt is, I was always planning on displaying it with the helmet on as want him side by side with my 40th Anniversary Boba Fett - who doesn't come with a headsculpt. Best to keep it consistent.

The armour is the right amount of shiny and dirty for me. Looks really good. The flight suit has always been a point of contention for most. Some say it's purple but it's more of a blue-ish purple. Personally, i think they got it just right.

I have Boba 40th Anniversary sitting in the box awaiting Hot Toys Jango to show up. Once i have them both i will take down my Medicom Boba and Jango Fett's. Really looking forward to seeing it in hand!

Yeah I'm not convinced by that sculpt.
They did me a favour I suppose, as now I don't have to decide on whether to display with or without helmet or buy a second for both looks. Thanks Hot Toys.
Otherwise looks fantastic. Very excited all the same. What a long wait it's been.

Last edited:
Back