1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are his hands so little...? They use girl hands?

View attachment 577426

View attachment 577427
The hands look a tad on the small size alright. Or maybe it's just lens perspective.

I thought it might be the helmet that's slightly over scaled, causing the illusion of everything else looking under scaled.

They look pretty ok when compared to the real deal, but i don't like the skinny, boney sculpt of the fingers...they remind me of the horrible hands we got with the first HT Vader.
JFC2.jpg

Does the box feature the proto head sculpt?
They always do.
The production sculpt certainly falls short when compared to the proto. I expected the finer details to be softer, but the eyes appear to be more sunken and lifeless. Maybe it's just the inferior factory paint apps.

Hopefully it will look better under shelf lighting.

View attachment 577534
It's definitely the same sculpt, just sofer and less detailed paint apps.

It's always the eyes that throw off the sculpts for me, the production eyes ar always too dark and too glossy.

The production sculpt certainly falls short when compared to the proto. I expected the finer details to be softer, but the eyes appear to be more sunken and lifeless. Maybe it's just the inferior factory paint apps.

Hopefully it will look better under shelf lighting.

View attachment 577534

Looks more like a generic country club gigolo now...

847eb856-e939-4102-bbc8-1ba126283d2d_text.gif

Production sculpt does look to have softer details, but it still looks pretty good overall to me.

I didn’t mean that I wouldn’t use it because it’s not good at all, but just with a character like this I think the helmet looks better.

I will wait for in hand reviews before I pass judgment, but judging by those pics, I won’t need 2.
This may have me selling my Sideshow Jango. My original plan was to have the HT without helmet and keep the Sideshow for the helmet on look. I don't need two with a helmet on and not sure I like the head sculpt enough to display it. I'll wait for it to be in hand to confirm that though.

The proto wil be hand painted by the best person they can get at the time. Then photographed to look awesome.
the production one is always a little less awesome but I bet under normal conditions it wI’ll be great. Can’t wait for mine

Back