1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is Jango? he is due to be released last month...
Was he though? A few months ago he was down to release by end of June 2022. Had that been moved?
For all the moaning on here has HT actually failed to release on time for any of the SW figures? I haven’t seen it. CW Maul released just in time.

Hong Kong is coming off a record COVID month in March. I imagine everything is at least a month behind.

I placed my order for Jango in October of 2020. And that was by no means a day 1 PO, he'd been up for a while.

That's coming up on two years of waiting. Its time.

They have pootled around and fooled around and played tiddlywinks and played and trifled and released all sorts of lesser figures meanwhile. This on top of the what - 2+ year wait to even get him up for preorder?...? Its freakin' time, and it was time YESTERDAY.

MAKE IT HAPPEN HT because you were playin' around WAY before covid was ever a thing, regarding this figure.

I placed my order for Jango in October of 2020. And that was by no means a day 1 PO, he'd been up for a while.

They have pootled around and fooled around and played tiddlywinks and played and trifled and released all sorts of lesser figures meanwhile. This on top of the what - 2+ year wait to even get him up for preorder?...? Its freakin' time, and it was time YESTERDAY.

MAKE IT HAPPEN HT because you were playin' around WAY before covid was ever a thing, regarding this figure.
I have waited 10 years for Batman Returns..... 10 ******* YEARS!!!

I still have a Medicom Jango and Boba Fett on display which i am DYING to replace with Hot Toys variants.

I already have a Boba Fett 40th Anniversary Hot Toys sitting in the box waiting for Jango to show up. Once that happens i'll retire the aging Medicom figures and likely sell them off.

Come on Hot Toys!!!! Why is Jango taking so damn long????

Exactly. I was expecting them to capitalise on BOBF for a Jango release. Would have been perfect. But no.....that would be too logical.

I still have a Medicom Jango and Boba Fett on display which i am DYING to replace with Hot Toys variants.

I already have a Boba Fett 40th Anniversary Hot Toys sitting in the box waiting for Jango to show up. Once that happens i'll retire the aging Medicom figures and likely sell them off.

Come on Hot Toys!!!! Why is Jango taking so damn long????
I agree, my Medicom Jango has not aged well. Broken arm, broken wrist peg, that body is so brittle. It finally was retired to a separate display just to keep all the parts from littering the shelves. 😬

DF990DB4-C5BE-4C22-9D87-77DF6259C23A.jpeg

My next few POs are highly anticipated ones:
ESB Luke, Jango Fett and Bo Katan. I think Jango might be at the top of the list. I absolutely love his armour and tbh is a much better character IMHO than his clone son specifically in the Book of Boba Fett.

I do wonder why this one is taking so long. I would assume it comes down to the head sculpt maybe. There are some unique parts to the armour but a lot of reuse too. I also believe the helmet is a unique shape (can anyone correct me on that?).

But yeah…super excited. So much in this set, love the armour and definitely the colour scheme. Cannot wait.

hot-toys-jango-fett_star-wars_gallery incl.jpg

I think one problem here is that it looks like we get THREE heads with him: helmet, helmet inner-harness head and unhelmed head. That's insane, in the best way. While not cheap, true - this figure comes with a *lot* of stuff. I have noticed in the past that when figures come with a lot of twickety little details, HT kind of drags their feet.

My guess is, instant legendary status for this one and people who sleep are going to be rudely awakened by secondary market prices.

The other day I was rewatching my "Only Jango Fett scenes ep. 2" video I stole off YouTube [this is the only way to watch AotC, imo] the other day, and was really struck anew by the veiled hostility between Jango and Kenobi. Its subtle but definitely there.

Sure wish a third party would make Zam.

View attachment 570456

I think one problem here is that it looks like we get THREE heads with him: helmet, helmet inner-harness head and unhelmed head. That's insane, in the best way. While not cheap, true - this figure comes with a *lot* of stuff. I have noticed in the past that when figures come with a lot of twickety little details, HT kind of drags their feet.

My guess is, instant legendary status for this one and people who sleep are going to be rudely awakened by secondary market prices.

The other day I was rewatching my "Only Jango Fett scenes ep. 2" video I stole off YouTube [this is the only way to watch AotC, imo] the other day, and was really struck anew by the veiled hostility between Jango and Kenobi. Its subtle but definitely there.

Sure wish a third party would make Zam.
Helmet, alternate helmet top and TM head. The head gear is a separate piece.
79CB4510-A0F1-401A-A162-9ADEF800AC91.jpeg

Back