1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're probably about to get hit with a May 4 firestorm and you are absolutely correct.

Yup, I think it is safe to assume something similar to last years, especially with how little attention SW has received since September of last year.

Last year was a bunch of stuff from The Mandalorian right? Not sure what the big push for May the 4th will be this year.

Probably early for anything from Obi-Wan Kenobi. Maybe some stuff from The Book of Boba Fett (Cad Bane, Cobb Vanth, maybe a Tusken variant).

Last year was a bunch of stuff from The Mandalorian right? Not sure what the big push for May the 4th will be this year.

Probably early for anything from Obi-Wan Kenobi. Maybe some stuff from The Book of Boba Fett (Cad Bane, Cobb Vanth, maybe a Tusken variant).

Yup, 4 Mando and 1 BB

Echo (with Hunter preview in the promo shots)
Grogu
Mando and Blurg (with Kuiil preview in the promo shots)
Stormtrooper Commander
Blurg alone

Yup, 4 Mando and 1 BB

Echo (with Hunter preview in the promo shots)
Grogu
Mando and Blurg (with Kuiil preview in the promo shots)
Stormtrooper Commander
Blurg alone
Good to know. I only ordered the blurgg so if they do similar my wallet may survive.
I hope there is a lot of new stuff

We're going to enjoy May 4, because iirc afterward we got a whole lot of NOT MUCH SW-PO-wise for the entire rest of the year. What else? Jesse and Fennec after that? i cant think of anyone else....?

We're going to enjoy May 4, because iirc afterward we got a whole lot of NOT MUCH SW-PO-wise for the entire rest of the year. What else? Jesse and Fennec after that? i cant think of anyone else....?
Scout on Speederbike
Mando Luke
Captain Vaughn
Boba on Throne
Armorer
Shiny Mando on Bike
Hunter

Same. The only mandalorian figures I’m getting are Luke, Kuiil and blurrg, and maybe the boba 2 pack. Do I need moff g and a dark trooper? And I say… not really. But maybe…

I'll be honest, I may change my mind when I see them, but at this time, I'm not really interested in any additional BoBF or even Mando figures. I just want some OT love from HT.

I want to see a shift back to OT too, but I would still buy...

Cara Dune
Greef Karga
Cobb Vanth
Cad Bane
Black K

I hope Jango will release pretty soon. I wasn’t going to get him originally, but I would like some more prequel characters (especially villains) and don’t want to miss out like I did with Count Dooku. Plus since I have some Clones it makes sense to have him.

I hope Jango will release pretty soon. I wasn’t going to get him originally, but I would like some more prequel characters (especially villains) and don’t want to miss out like I did with Count Dooku. Plus since I have some Clones it makes sense to have him.

Paying what I did for a new Dooku on the secondary market was something I told myself I'll never do again. If I want it, I go ahead and order it, I forget why I held off on Dooku too.

Back