1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too cannot wait for this. The Mando Boba was an easy pass for me (for now anyways). It was my least favourite Mandolorian look.

But I always loved Jangos suit. It looks so good with the silver and blue. ESB Boba, Mando and Jango are the best Mandolorian designs. Sold off my SS so now awaiting the HT version. Long wait but will be worth it.

c5d68d8b5474b022703613019f1cc99a.jpg

26ab204827494dfe85e32cb967f1b662.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too cannot wait for this. The Mando Boba was an easy pass for me (for now anyways). It was my least favourite Mandolorian look.

But I always loved Jangos suit. It looks so good with the silver and blue. ESB Boba, Mando and Jango are the best Mandolorian designs. Sold off my SS so now awaiting the HT version. Long wait but will be worth it.

Totally get loving the color combo of this suit over Boba but there are so many Boba color combinations, lol. I did read you said this over Mando Boba probably meaning the one announced today which is strange for me never having been big into Boba, I really like the disheveled look of the armor, obviously not nearly as much as how well Jango treated it but better than all the other paint schemes. I have the RotJ Boba and I?ll most likely get the ruined 2 pack, Bo-Katan and this Jango but that?s all until they start to introduce some other hunters. What I really want is a Cad Bane with hoses, thruster boots and hat. I doubt I?ll even want the freshly painted Boba from the book of Fett.

I have no interest in the character, but might be tempted to pick this up anyway just to have another unique Mandalorian design in the collection. And because he'd probably look cool alongside the few other prequel figures I have.

Plus I just really like those silver blasters of his.

I have no interest in the character, but might be tempted to pick this up anyway just to have another unique Mandalorian design in the collection. And because he'd probably look cool alongside the few other prequel figures I have.

Plus I just really like those silver blasters of his.

One of the best blaster sounds in Star Wars. Gotta love them.

One of the best blaster sounds in Star Wars. Gotta love them.

Most definitely!

The only part of Attack of the Clones I enjoy is every scene with Jango in it, especially the Obi Wan fight, the Slave One and of course his blaster pistols. Even though I wasn?t a big fan of the PreQuels and the whole Jango/Boba being the clones, Temeura Morrison did such an amazing job and he?s a true warrior himself.

Tbh I am thinking about this Mando Boba set now haha. I am such a Boba fan.

Most definitely!

The only part of Attack of the Clones I enjoy is every scene with Jango in it, especially the Obi Wan fight, the Slave One and of course his blaster pistols. Even though I wasn?t a big fan of the PreQuels and the whole Jango/Boba being the clones, Temeura Morrison did such an amazing job and he?s a true warrior himself.

Tbh I am thinking about this Mando Boba set now haha. I am such a Boba fan.

I've warmed up a lot to AotC since the ST.

Did a recent rewatch and I enjoyed it a lot more than I did before. Not to say the film does not have its faults lol

As with most things in the prequels, Jango is a great looking character that is overshadowed by the squandered potential of what could have been. So many fun concepts and ideas wrecked by bad execution and no real foresight. But he looked good and I did like the skeleton of a character he was, I do look forward to getting him.

As with most things in the prequels, Jango is a great looking character that is overshadowed by the squandered potential of what could have been. So many fun concepts and ideas wrecked by bad execution and no real foresight. But he looked good and I did like the skeleton of a character he was, I do look forward to getting him.

That’s Star Wars in a nutshell if your name is Skywalker, Kenobi, Solo or Palpatine.

I've warmed up a lot to AotC since the ST.

Did a recent rewatch and I enjoyed it a lot more than I did before. Not to say the film does not have its faults lol

I tried to give it a rewatch myself last night... and gave up after the first deadly dull 10 minutes of council meetings, clunky dialogue, and a cartoonish CGI Yoda (and seriously, what was with the awful beard that looks glued onto McGregor in this movie??).

So think next time I'm just gonna fast-forward straight to the Jango parts. :lol

I tried to give it a rewatch myself last night... and gave up after the first deadly dull 10 minutes of council meetings, clunky dialogue, and a cartoonish CGI Yoda (and seriously, what was with the awful beard that looks glued onto McGregor in this movie??).

So think next time I'm just gonna fast-forward straight to the Jango parts. :lol

Besides the romantic scenes..which are almost unwatchable those are probably the worst scenes in the movie for sure lol.

I feel like once Obi-Wan gets to Kamino, the movie really gets going and then hits its high once all the main characters get to Geonosis.

I was 11 when I saw this film in theaters so I have soft spot for it as its a movie I still remember seeing clearly.

I was young too when these movies came out. I feel like Revenge of the Sith is the only one worth watching. And from Attack of the Clones some select scenes (which for me all feature Jango).

I just love this suit of armour. I always thought he looked so bad ass and like such a gunslinger with his two blaster pistols. I wish they had done a better job with Jango or even had more media besides the PS2 game. I mean, you never know right? But this piece is a must for me. I cannot wait to have him.

Last time I did a rewatch, I was surprised at how much less I enjoyed RotS. I don't know why, it'd been a good amount of time since my last viewing and I just wasn't feeling it.

Thats exactly what i do when watching this macklunkey of a movie. Jango and little Boba are the only real points of interest. And you get to see Slave 1, show me more of that. Dont show me trade negotiations.

Thats exactly what i do when watching this macklunkey of a movie. Jango and little Boba are the only real points of interest. And you get to see Slave 1, show me more of that. Dont show me trade negotiations.

What?

You don't want to see Anakin and Padme flirt near the lakes of Naboo? That is the best part!

What?

You don't want to see Anakin and Padme flirt near the lakes of Naboo? That is the best part!

Those two simpering at each other in a field is the quality content we all watch SW stuff for. *cues up Duel of the Fates*

How stupid are the Jedi anyways, lets send those two off to a secluded and beautiful location and surely nothing will happen, no!

It is funny that the prequels had good characters and designs but don?t necessarily hold up as films. There are parts I like and parts I really dislike. Yet, I still want all of the figures.

It is funny that the prequels had good characters and designs but don?t necessarily hold up as films. There are parts I like and parts I really dislike. Yet, I still want all of the figures.

I consider ROTS a pretty solid film, AOTC is garbage but TPM is alright. Clone Wars is my favourite era in Star Wars.

Last time I did a rewatch, I was surprised at how much less I enjoyed RotS. I don't know why, it'd been a good amount of time since my last viewing and I just wasn't feeling it.

Yeah I think the one thing that made me enjoy AOTC and ROTS more at the time was all the buzz and excitement surrounding them, and the fact it was "new Star Wars". But with all of that gone now it's much easier to see just how dull, lifeless and clunky the movies really are. The cool art design and a few nice performances are all that seem worth taking from them.

As much as I don?t like the ST in terms of how they didnt have a plan for all three films, the direction they went, how they used Luke, how we never got to see the old gang together just once (there is a lot I do not like haha), I still find them more watchable than either phantom menace or AOTC.

I feel like George made them both overly complex (the midachlorians, the senate) and overly
childish (jar jar binks, C3PO in the droid factory) at the same time. The potential was there and I think Clone Wars acted on that potential and gave us amazing prequel stories. I think that is where prequels shine and where the ST will never gain that same treatment simply because they butchered some fundamental aspects of the series and characters we love.

I actually oddly really enjoy The Phantom Menace. I think in part it?s due to nostalgia and the fact that I saw it a bunch of times. Also had a lot of the toys and stuff back in the day, and I really liked Episode I Racer on the N64.

Revenge of the Sith is pretty good too. The thing that?s made me more of a fan of the prequels though is The Clone Wars. Really a great show.

Back