Hot Toys MMS Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if anyone here has the complete HT MMS figures in his/her collection.

Is nt there a list of them all somewhere on here?Something that you put together Jeff?

Too bad films like The Spirit would make being a completist a terrible idea :lol

But, looking over how much HT has released (and how far their figures have come in terms of quality) is staggering :google

Have to admit there are quite a few key players missing from my line up. And Tigerfeet has one of the coolest display set ups I've seen.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32002&highlight=tigerfeet
If not a god, then certainly a minor deity!

Wookster, I've followed your and Mike's reviews. In fact both of you inspired me to create my own reviews for a few local forums here. So, I've also seen a glimpse of your vast collection. You are a god in your own right, one of the major gods at the least :)

@ Legion:

I believe 2005 :)

Geez...they've really improved at serious speed...its hard to believe...

Wookster, I've followed your and Mike's reviews. In fact both of you inspired me to create my own reviews for a few local forums here. So, I've also seen a glimpse of your vast collection. You are a god in your own right, one of the major gods at the least :)

@ Legion:

I believe 2005 :)

You're too kind, I'm blushing.
And yeah it was indeed 2005, I reviewed him when I first got it with the T800 shipped over from HK, I looked in Mikes archive and it went up on 11-04-05, so it probably was released a couple of weeks before that.

Back