Hot Toys MMS Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT's site is down so i cant check the MMS #, but i own the BD Endo, that is pretty old right?

site's working again, and I no longer get a warning from my browser that the sire has phishing components :) seems they fixed that, and that's good news.

Geez...they've really improved at serious speed...its hard to believe...

Definitely. 5 years on and they have us wondering if or how they could possibly improve any further...apart from perhaps managing to get all likenesses dead-on on every figure and not taking unwanted liberties on things like movie accuracy.

For a complete list of Hot Toys MMS go to One Sixth Warrior Forum and search "complete mms list"

by the way the first HT was the Terminator Endo T-800

Reese is MMS 002

All I can say is I'm glad I didn't discover this hobby any later or I would've been spending a lot of time and money hunting down grails :) .

It appears that HT have achieved as high a standard as it is possible to achieve with their figures re: sculpting, painting, tailoring etc... so it's difficult to imagine the gulf in accuracy and quality that separates today's figures from those of 5 years back being replicated with today's figures and ones we'll be seeing in 5 years' time. But who knows what might happen with plastics technology and manufacturing technology?

Back