HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hi
Hope you all don't mind me jumping in on this thread but has anyone modified their hot toys DX12 so it will sit down properly ?
I know the figure bends at the knees a little but doesn't move to a full seated position and I need it to sit down
Any info would be very appreciated

You could take the fatsuit out for better mobility. All the mods done in this figure can be found in the DX12 modification thread which is in the DC customs section. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

well, i would sugest you, to do the mod, to move the yes separately... you wouldnt have to buy another one...

Hello chaps. Brand new collector. Just purchased my 1st couple of 1/6 figures - DX12 and DC Direct Batsuit Begins.
Absolutely blown away coming from collecting 1/18!
Issue i have is i got my DX12 from Ebay, seller shipped it then closed his account. All arrived nicely but the Pers is broken.
Where can i pick up a reasonably priced replacement head (£70+ on Ebay)?
Also i have the chance to pick up a mint condition DX02 for £265. Is it worth doing?

Many thanks in advance for any help you gents can offer.

Jack

Having the pers joystick broken is a good thing! Remove the metal pin holding them together which will allow you to move each eye individually with pliers. You get a much better end result.

Welcome to the forum Bigtrain! This madness is fun but expensive! :wave

:welcome

Hello chaps. Brand new collector. Just purchased my 1st couple of 1/6 figures - DX12 and DC Direct Batsuit Begins.
Absolutely blown away coming from collecting 1/18!
Issue i have is i got my DX12 from Ebay, seller shipped it then closed his account. All arrived nicely but the Pers is broken.
Where can i pick up a reasonably priced replacement head (£70+ on Ebay)?
Also i have the chance to pick up a mint condition DX02 for £265. Is it worth doing?

Many thanks in advance for any help you gents can offer.

Jack

PM Sent on DX12 Sculpt :wave

IMG_6034_zpsd7189980.jpg

Love it fiend. Fantastic Medi sculpt. Looks like the Medi neck as well? Possibly the best DX12 out there.
I'd give you rep but I'm not premium.

Thanks man. :) Yup, that's the Medi neck. I have a Medix and I like to switch it up every now and then so I didn't want to modify the head for the DX12 neck because then it would be useless for the Medix which is on a slim. I really like this combo though. At the moment I have the Wayne in the HK gear on the Medix.

Love it fiend. Fantastic Medi sculpt. Looks like the Medi neck as well? Possibly the best DX12 out there.
I'd give you rep but I'm not premium.

empty your message box josh its full .. wink

May be a dated question guys but i've just gone through about 70 pages looking for the answer so forgive me....
Is the Batman that will come with the HT Armory a DX12 ie magnetic neck?

Appears to be a DX12 - just with different mouth plates. So 99% that it will be a magnetic neck.

Excellent pic there, Jokes. You always bring it with those shadowy moody pics. I love your Bats too.

Oh, and MRM is an acronym for a member here called Monkey Robot Master. He did a run of those TDK heads a while back, he mostly does Joker heads.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back