HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have three different lforigno capes to go with this guy. Now I just have another option.

Personally, Im a fan of wired capes. Try and get a non-wired cape to look like the wind is blowing it...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think they look great - really add some drama to the display and tons of options. I'm pretty stoked you got one Maglor just for pose ideas. :yess:

I plan on getting one from darkspartan at some point in the future.

FKo03Zal.jpg

AyBJ9Vsl.jpg

Nice. Looks like the mando cowl. I have that one and really like it

Cool display! :clap

However, I think Bale is done playing Batman. He turned down a huge paycheck to don the cape again in Batman vs. Superman. That would have been so much better than Affleck. :monkey2

Thanks man! I appreciate it!
Yeah I guess you are right! He does not dare to take another challenge. Lets see how Ben gonna play his role as Arkham Bat..

I also wonder how Joker gonna end cos Ledger kills other past Joker actors.....Arkham needs Joker! I dont dare to think about Supes vs Bat cos its gonna be tricky...it is not cartoon afterall.....

Hey guys... Is there a poll or a thread on which hot toys dx12 or dx9 do people like more?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just wanted to share a pic of the wired cape from DarkSpartan062.

IMG_6669.jpg

This was just a quick pic, and I'll be futzing with the cape for days.

The cape really renewed my love for this (modded) figure.

Here's his thread if you're interested: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132873

Very nice indeed! that wire on the cape really makes a big difference.:clap

I think I might get this wire cape, but how many custom capes do I need!?

Three!

The wired cape looks amazing! How much do these custom capes costs and where do you get them?

:slap Did you by any chance look at the picture of the cape? Now look at the bottom. Now the right side.

:slap Did you by any chance look at the picture of the cape? Now look at the bottom. Now the right side.

I see it now. sorry about that, was so awestruck by the cape that I didn't notice it. :D

Back