HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So much butt hurt right now :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Bale was in a lot of bad movies too lol

But no one knows about then. He played as jesus in this low busget crap movie. And then theres the one with the gun-kata or gun-fu crap. Though ill admit the fight sequences are entertaining.

My problem with affleck is he stated he was embarrassed by daredevil not because of the way the movie came out but because he said wearing a mask in a superhero movie was a low point in his career and degrading. How does someone like that audition for Batman? Oh cause you can demand some ridiculous number and WB will pay it? You better believe with them paying him a boat of money hes gonna be in as much of that movie as superman maybe more.

This picture pretty well sums it up for me...
AfflectClooney_zpsa4936f5b.png

That's pretty interesting dw316! If it wasn't for people like you, the movie magic simply wouldn't be the same! Thank you for your hard work! I'm really enjoying your life experience stories. :wave

Thank you, I really appreciate it. Our team, we always reminisce about our productions and TDKR comes up a lot because of the scope of the entire film. It was a great experience meeting several of the principal actors, Christopher Nolan was completely professional and very well organized, a great director indeed, to get what he got done in the few days of shooting. We have a lot of funny stories to tell from the set, including some with actor Matthew Modine, who had a funny accident with the charge scene in New York. I haven't had time to really write in my blog (dwkungfustar.blogspot.com) except for posting un-boxing pictures of my Hot Toys collection, but I will definitely post some pictures from TDKR along with some stories and anecdotes. I wouldn't mind telling them here either but I don't want to go off topic since this is primarily a Hot Toys forum. :) I have to run now to another production, but thanks again. Cheers!

Thank you, I really appreciate it. Our team, we always reminisce about our productions and TDKR comes up a lot because of the scope of the entire film. It was a great experience meeting several of the principal actors, Christopher Nolan was completely professional and very well organized, a great director indeed, to get what he got done in the few days of shooting. We have a lot of funny stories to tell from the set, including some with actor Matthew Modine, who had a funny accident with the charge scene in New York. I haven't had time to really write in my blog (dwkungfustar.blogspot.com) except for posting un-boxing pictures of my Hot Toys collection, but I will definitely post some pictures from TDKR along with some stories and anecdotes. I wouldn't mind telling them here either but I don't want to go off topic since this is primarily a Hot Toys forum. :) I have to run now to another production, but thanks again. Cheers!

I was glad Matthew Modine got a role in this. I've always liked him as an actor. All the way back to one of his first big roles, Full Metal Jacket. Which is one of my favorite war films.

I was glad Matthew Modine got a role in this. I've always liked him as an actor. All the way back to one of his first big roles, Full Metal Jacket. Which is one of my favorite war films.

love FMJ and vision quest was also awesome!!!

As for that ******* from Fashionable male getting the role of batman;) I've never been overly impressed with Affleck as an actor. He was good in Chasing Amy, and after that he really was kind of blah. It seems once he started directing, which I might add, he's quite good at. It seems since then his acting as actually improved a bit. He was pretty solid in "The Town" but Renner was the stand-out for me in the film. "Argo" was really good, but his character was kind of bland and depressed.

I'm not so much worried about the Batman scenes, cause it takes a special kind of actor to ruin that.(Sorry, Gorgeous Geroge, you can't win em' all) It's always the Bruce Wayne part, cause Bruce Wayne requires a certain type of charm. I've not seen that charm from Affleck. Now we may not see Bruce that much in the film, who knows?

Horrid casting IMO Ben Affleck as Bats? no way :slap

I learnt after pre-judging Heath Ledger never to judge and actor before seeing the final product. It's unfair to judge him based on his unpopular roles that he did what.... 10 years ago or more, people rarely stay the same and can get better over time, if he didn't I doubt he would have had as long a career.

I'll admit my initial reaction was wtf, and then thought about DD and Gigi, but then also about his recent work which has been very good. I have a feeling he may surprise us.

I learnt after pre-judging Heath Ledger never to judge and actor before seeing the final product. It's unfair to judge him based on his unpopular roles that he did what.... 10 years ago or more, people rarely stay the same and can get better over time, if he didn't I doubt he would have had as long a career.

I'll admit my initial reaction was wtf, and then thought about DD and Gigi, but then also about his recent work which has been very good. I have a feeling he may surprise us.

I don't have a problem with Affleck as an actor, I Know is a good one, my problem is with him playing Batman an imprinting the character with that dark side that Keaton and Bale were able to do, I just don't see it.

Well people doubted heath ledger. They didnt think he could portray the joker. I think the reaction he recived was worse than affleck wasnt it?

regarding this news about Ben Affleck as Batman in the upcoming MOS sequel, i don't know what to feel about all this. I'm not saying Affleck can't pull it off, but i'm not sure he can either.

Someone on here said they offerd bale 50 mil. Guess it was bs.
:(

He can't be any worse than Clooney or Kilmer. We've seen him in a darker role as Daredevil.

I wont be able to see anyone but affleck in the cowl

Well people doubted heath ledger. They didnt think he could portray the joker. I think the reaction he recived was worse than affleck wasnt it?

Goes to show most of the time people who aren't in the business aren't in it for a reason. Lots of armchair quarterbacks out there. :lol
Anyway how bout that DX 12!!:peace

It was far worse actually.

ledgerresponse.jpg

Back