HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No worries. :hi5:

:clap

Man I have spent a small fortune on this DX12.

So far I have bought extra hands, custom mouth plates, numerous custom capes and I will soon buy the custom backpack and cowl too.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I changed up my poses and snapped a few pics. Check em out.

DSC04709.jpg~original

DSC04708.jpg~original

DSC04702.jpg~original

IMG_1136.jpg~original

IMG_1138.jpg~original

DSC04722.jpg~original

WOW! I love the background!!! Where can I get something like that?

Agreed! That background is incredible!!! :rock

I just did a Google image search and found a high resolution image. If you find a low res version of an image you like, you can click on "More Sizes" and often a huge version is available.

Here's the one I used:
https://osentendidos.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/the-dark-knight-fullscreen-wallpaper-1920x1440.jpeg

Then I just cropped it and printed it on two pieces of standard size photo paper and taped them together on the back.

Just bought me a second dx12 for modding. If I can do them all, I'll probably do it to my first one as well and then sell one of them with a stupid name like "the ultimate dx12" for a highly inflated price LOL

Something odd about the cowl, what did you do to it? Looks somewhat shinny... Love the squint mod you did. Looks awesome. What did you use for the lids? Super Sculpy?

Also, I notice you don't remove the undersuit. Intentional?

Easily my favourite DX12 I've seen of all the modded ones. Always love your pics dude, good to see them again.

Thank you Viking

they look so good together!

: D

Back