HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That looks great, what do you mean though with "trim the peg?"

:lol

The eyes aren't bad to carve up but the mouth is extremely tedious and difficult. I ruined mine. My hats off to those whom accomplished it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is it a lot harder to leave it in and paint them Fiend?

I didn't think so. I did that at first and was happy with it for about 10 min then I said, "Screw it". I popped off the PERS and did the squint mod. I am so glad that I did too.

I didn't think so. I did that at first and was happy with it for about 10 min then I said, "Screw it". I popped off the PERS and did the squint mod. I am so glad that I did too.

What iMan said. You just need a very thin brush, bright light and a steady hand. It wasn't bad.

What iMan said. You just need a very thin brush, bright light and a steady hand. It wasn't bad.

Or use a Sharpie Pen. Just move the eyeballs so that he is looking up as much as he can, in case you hit the eyeball so it won't show, and steadily draw the black on.

How do you fix double crossed PERS? My batman came with eyes a little in that makes him look like an artard. Is it easy to take it out from the hollow head?

I've got this coming in the mail tomorrow. Can't wait.

Anyone know where I can get my hands on an empty cowl? I kind of want to be able to recreate the scene from TDK where Bruce is sitting in his penthouse devastated from Rachel's death.

I think it looks pretty good. Only thing you have to do is trim the peg and that's it. Can't beat it for $20.

That does look good. I like it. Thanks for posting pics. It was helpful. Now I have reassurance.

This came in the mail today. I was itching to do this pose. Check it out.

DSC04642.jpg~original

DSC04617.jpg~original

DSC04640.jpg~original

DSC04603.jpg~original

DSC04633.jpg~original

DSC04635.jpg~original

Last edited:

okay i have officially turned: i look at those pictures and all i think of is: dangit, he shoulda had suspenders!

good job, Hank!

: D

Damn those pics are sweet, the only thing that ruins it is when you get a good look at batmans posture because the figure can't pose. All the angled shots look awesome though

Back